Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
hey dad, happy wedding

remember when I was 14 and you caught me reading sa? at the time i had just made a poo poo post and recently asked what a custom title was in gbs.

while i was not banned, someone (maybe lowtax himself!) gave me a nice red title reading:

code:

q: "what's a custom title?!?"

a: "this is a custom title, dumbass. enjoy!"

you asked what the hell i was reading all day, and i told you i was reading a "joke forum". you yelled at me and told me nothing on the screen was funny.

you were right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
:gas:

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
ban op's dad

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug
and now you've got a real animated avatar and TWO gang tags just think of how proud ur dad must be

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ultramiraculous posted:

hey dad, happy wedding

remember when I was 14 and you caught me reading sa? at the time i had just made a poo poo post and recently asked what a custom title was in gbs.

while i was not banned, someone (maybe lowtax himself!) gave me a nice red title reading:

code:
q: "what's a custom title?!?"

a: "this is a custom title, dumbass. enjoy!"
you asked what the hell i was reading all day, and i told you i was reading a "joke forum". you yelled at me and told me nothing on the screen was funny.

you were right.

When I was 14, Doom 2 was released. what the gently caress

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Citizen Tayne posted:

When I was 14, Doom 3 was released. what the gently caress

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
didn't know richards kids got accounts

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when I was 14
I met my wife only we didn't get married right away

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
:gas: immediately & ban op for this garbage

also echi im gonna need a dads dick post in here just to wrap things up

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
i don't come to this subforum to see dork children to spouting off about nothing. i come to this subforum to see dork manchildren to spout off about nothing :colbert:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
post your graetest dank manchidlren

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
it's

sigh

you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
genetic account sharing. Ban and abort op.

• Locked thread