Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll take the Wife as well if you're willing to help out a fellow Imp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

starbarry clock posted:

does teh widdle black hedgedog wanna huggle his wittle yoshi-woshi plush awhhh

yeah

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

starbarry clock posted:

does teh widdle black hedgedog wanna huggle his wittle yoshi-woshi plush awhhh

I'm huggling my yoshi plush right now, u mad?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Austrian mook posted:

I'm huggling my yoshi plush right now, u mad?

I'm.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm gonna get the big Yoshi plush

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

after giving up and watching a walkthrough for the 2-7 flowers, i've come around on the "show hidden clouds" boost. i've gotten all the flowers and yarns in world 2 and am on to world 3, having just reached the @leyawn level.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

As a Millennial I posted:

after giving up and watching a walkthrough for the 2-7 flowers, i've come around on the "show hidden clouds" boost. i've gotten all the flowers and yarns in world 2 and am on to world 3, having just reached the @leyawn level.

There are some where I missed a hidden cloud and it was invariably hovering like a jump-height above the ground in a random spot I probably wouldn't have found otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

2-s was a loving nightmare. some checkpoints would have been nice.

• Locked thread