Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Bumping this to say Jack Chick is dead.

:peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He will live on in our tracts.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Bet his family is getting so many thoughts and prayers right now.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

iospace posted:

Bumping this to say Jack Chick is dead.

:peanut:

Right about now he's standing naked in front of a giant faceless dude on a throne. If things aren't going his way, perhaps he's half-hiding behind the angel that brought him there as he tries to argue his case.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Mc Do Well posted:

'Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them.'

I once met some Unification Church recruiters in the Newark Train Station, they asked me when I thought the second coming would occur and I already knew that it had happened in the 20th century. The Away Team wasn't here to judge and act righteous - everything has some value as a 'stepping stone' - you can make up your own mind and get control of your vehicle. Unlike Sun Myung Moon, Ti & Do aren't about an institution with a collection plate, a bake sale, and Sunday School for the kiddies. Which Golden Rule are we living by - the one spoken by Jesus or Keith David in 'They Live'?

Lggody was a member of the Away Team who wrote this essay - he was a Colorado Republican in 1975 who met Do and never looked back.

"Oh poo poo," thought those Moonies

• Locked thread