Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

bog pixie posted:

harry is a wizard

^^^this one really flipped my lid, please give me mor ehapry potter spoilers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

dubledore is a homosexual

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

love is the most powerful force in the universe

alnilam

[bloopers and deleted scenes] haggard is drunk during one deleted scene and goes on a rant about how 90% of the wizarding world goes to wizard school and then just basically retires and sits on their rear end all the time. "our entire wizard economy, at least for the few of us who have loving jobs at all, is service industry based... i just don't see how it's sustainable"

ty manifisto

Bwee

treasure bear posted:

love is the most powerful force in the universe

this is a spoiler for the Christopher Nolan movie Interstellar

treasure bear

Bwee posted:

this is a spoiler for the Christopher Nolan movie Interstellar

any sufficiently long film, franchise or television series basically arrives at this

slowfreq

the series turns out to be a big men's rights allegory

Bwee

treasure bear posted:

any sufficiently long film, franchise or television series basically arrives at this

the is a spoiler for the J.J. Abrams TV Series LOST

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

the magic was in harry all along. he just had to believe in himself.

treasure bear

they had a time machine in the third book but they never use it again

Bwee

treasure bear posted:

they had a time machine in the third book but they never use it again

desmond's episode where he traveled back in time to go to hogwarts was truly magical

Mapparu

Bwee posted:

the is a spoiler for the J.J. Abrams TV Series LOST
lost spoiler... not for the faint hearted!!!

i thought jack just recreated the crash

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
dumbldore was actually a pimp

vermeul

Free Acid
It is about magic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

it is a story for children

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Herminoe kills Snape in the final book right before he's able to pluck out Harry's eyes, which are the final touch he needs for his Lily Potter Real Doll.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Snape kills voldemort.

----------------

Flynn Taggart

Cloak of invisibility was the one ring and dumbydore was sauron

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

harry p. otter teaches the kids that you can live a normal life with a facial scar, as long as you kill someone who has an even more disfigured face. it evens out

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
harry potter is a kid in london with a terrible disease that only allows his heart to pump half the blood necessary to sustain him. he's very sick, and is a permanent resident in the hospital, and his mom comes in every day and tells him fantasy tales about wizardry. harry is the half blood prince

----------------

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Harry is a wizard whose parents die to Voldemort but SPOILER he still has his god-father who was framed for participating in their murder, though is later acquitted if only by Harry and a few friends.

Later, god-dad DIES to some evil wizard klansmen who don't like people blood, they call wizards with people blood muddles and all muddles must perish!

Abra ka bim bam boom later, Harry finds out Voldemort lives inside him so he has to die in order to live and kill Voldemort, so he does - then he breaks a twig.

verily carefree

jet fuel cant melt steal beems

dogcrash truther
Every body goes on to live boring lives. Harry has an affair but didn't even really enjoy it.Hermione gains a lot of weight and has an anxiety disorder. Ron becomes an alcoholic and loses an eye in a football brawl. Their kids are all unremarkable and one of them ODs on heroin at 17.

Miss Psychosis

tada posted:

jet fuel cant melt steal beems

:/

verily carefree

fuck. marry. t-rex

dogcrash truther posted:

Every body goes on to live boring lives. Harry has an affair but didn't even really enjoy it.Hermione gains a lot of weight and has an anxiety disorder. Ron becomes an alcoholic and loses an eye in a football brawl. Their kids are all unremarkable and one of them ODs on heroin at 17.

Yeah... freaking wizard heroin haha

smoobles

----------------

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

wow... its like the plot of the offspring's punk rock classic 'the kids arent alright'. funny how life imitates art huh

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Bwee

beer pal posted:

wow... its like the plot of the offspring's punk rock classic 'the kids arent alright'. funny how life imitates art huh

dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

"The cruelest dream is reality" - Ginny Weasley

Bwee
Hermione, to Ron: "Why don't you get a job?"

dogcrash truther
Ron to Hermione: "I have a job, you daft bitch...it's listening to you nag all day, and it dint pay nearly enough!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

wizard people, dear reader

• Locked thread