Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

a friend of mine is a straight dude who has gay money slaves.

dudes literally will give up their paypal password and their e-trade accounts and let him do what he wants with them. he doesnt even send the guys pics. just demands money and they give it.

its really weird.

Yeah it's called taking advantage of the mentally ill and it's so weird that it's probably illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.

maniacdevnull posted:

Yeah it's called taking advantage of the mentally ill and it's so weird that it's probably illegal

Women pull down those six figgies doing the exact same thing.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Wintering Stinkbug posted:

Women pull down those six figgies doing the exact same thing.

i need feminism because my dream job is getting crazy cash to JO on webcam all day for horny ladies

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

maniacdevnull posted:

he also has a giant tub full of old shoes he's went through or found and sells them in auctions.

he cleaned one guy out of his entire savings lol

• Locked thread