Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

they have new holographic stop signs where once you drive up to it it changes to a go sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary

and the russians used a pencil

alnilam

some people graffiti "war" or "rape" or "eating animals" under the word STOP on a stop sign. i like to write "braking" there cause some people just want to watch the world burn :twisted:

ty manifisto

smoobles

is it true that a stop sign has to be more than 6 feet tall to be legal or some such

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

in hell stop signs are pentagon-shaped

ty manifisto

smoobles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_sign

----------------

smoobles

^ really cool read FYI

----------------

slowfreq

smoobles posted:

is it true that a stop sign has to be more than 6 feet tall to be legal or some such

i'd imagine it's more important that the sign be readable than it be a certain height, but who knows

http://www.trafficsign.us/oldmutcd/1978/2b-regulatorysigns.pdf

i'm not sure how legit that is, but it doesn't say anything about a required height. although it could vary by location

alnilam

ty manifisto

smoobles

lol

----------------

smoobles

once in college i met a guy who stole a stop sign, which is a pretty hosed up thing to do, then the cops arrested him haha

----------------

dogcrash truther
This is why I always close my eyes when I near an intersection

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

in Oahu there are some stop signs that are blue. idk why and I've never seen them anywhere else.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I once saw a sign with the "s" and "d" whited out so it read "pee limit 35"

treasure bear

come back sign

verily carefree

stop sign
drop sign
shut em down open up shop sign

dogcrash truther

treasure bear posted:

come back sign

Wait where are you going sign

dogcrash truther
I thought we really had something sign

verily carefree

i just want to talk sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign. Life is demanding without understanding. I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign. No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong. But where do you belong?

----------------

• Locked thread