Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Forums standards have changed over the years and a lot of people got banned/probated for things a few years ago that are kind of funny to look at today. Or maybe you were really dumb and want to laugh at yourself. So in this thread, Post the funniest thing you were banned or probated for. (Obviously if it's something you would get banned for again, like NWS images or racism, you probably would not want to post it.)

heres one of mine to start:

offending post:

ban:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
"CGI dragon penis. Nuff said."

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
the jerking yourself off megathread

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Every time I was probated it was petty, stupid bullshit.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Couldn't solve the Iran Hostage Crisis, can't post well. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Inspector_666

or maybe this one

FINALLY...THE VIEW...HAS COME BACK...TO..THE..PA-GO-DA. Well, Peanut President, the View has seen your pathetic jabaroni trolling and the Most Electrifying Moderator in all of Sports Entertainment has just this to say: if you ever come into the View's house, the Pagoda, with that weak trolling again then the View is gonna take you for a nice stroll down Jabroni drive, take a right at Know Your Role Blvd, and check your account right into the Smackdown Hotel! And if you have a problem with that you can take that keyboard of yours, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your roody poo candy rear end!! HIIIIIIF YAAAAA SMEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE VIEW....IS COOOKING. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. MourningView

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
I was given a posting holiday for

quote:

Moving with his Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

My most recent ban was loving retarded!!!!!!!!!!

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
I got:

quote:

...MY NIGGA I EAT PUSSY, HOW DOES THAT COMPARE T A GAY NIGGA...
IM 27 AND MAYBE IM JUST OLD SCHOOL...WHEN I WAS YOUNGER WE WAS TAUGHT BIRDS OF A
FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER...IT WASNT COOL TO BE A FAG...NOWADAYS THE MEDIA GOT ALL THESE
FAGS ON CABLE TV PROMOTING THAT poo poo LIKE ITS NORMAL ...I guess y'all younger niggas live
In the time where its okay to be gay

ITS AIIGHT THIS COUNTRY ABOUT TO CRUMBLE ANYWAY, SO I CANT COMPLAIN. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.
for posting a thread in FYAD. I don't think I understand a single part of any of the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SCENE: The New England Patriots win a football game at the last second thanks to a questionable call. TFF nearly consumes itself with grief. Enter loquacius.

Punishment reason: "I'll show you biased officiating. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours."

It's tough out there for a Pats fan :(

• Locked thread