Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

category?

It's bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
what things?

ty bacalou!

treasure bear

because you didn't watch all the credits you jerk

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

treasure bear posted:

because you didn't watch all the credits you jerk

nope, I tried that. watched the whole thing until the end and it immediately popped up in Continue Watching when it was done.

:argh:

fema crisis actor

maybe they are series and he doesnt know it, cumt
OP, do you just watch pilot episodes and think, "movies sure are short and open-ended nowadays..."

ty bacalou!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

sometimes when i look at episodes of a show that ive already watched the little progress bar thing shows empty like i didnt watch it yet so maybe thats why

or maybe its because you touch yourself at night

real_slime

by Lowtax
i'm pretty loving sick of this horse poo poo too

maybe i don't want to watch the whole credits sequence. maybe i've got some hot sausage on the george foreman grill and i've gotta get to it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

is it because at the end of each episode Netflix moves on the next one and it never finishes out?

real_slime

by Lowtax
it's cos of credits

----------------

fema crisis actor

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

is it because at the end of each episode Netflix moves on the next one and it never finishes out?

yes, it does that automatically if its a tv series/show.

ty bacalou!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

fema crisis actor posted:

yes, it does that automatically if its a tv series/show.

god damnit

Moola
this poo poo is INFURIATING !!!!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
netflix more like not fixed

----------------

Mr. Sophistication

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
now thats paper

Wertjoe

Other wise it would be the first time watching it.

Composting Toilet

HOW COME NETFLIX EVEN BOTHERS WITH HAVING STUFF ON DVD ANYMORE..JUST STREAM THE poo poo OUT OF IT ALL...FFS.

/

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

streaming licenses are much more expensive than dvd rental licenses so they are able to offer a much wider range of material on dvd

Composting Toilet

CRY ME A RIVER...GET WITH THE TIMES

/

Piso Mojado

I only watch laserdisk movies

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
How about an alphabetized list of titles along with or instead of the silly categories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Hashshashin

DABS ALL DAY
Or better review's or a link to IMDB or rotten

All Day?

• Locked thread