Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

emoji posted:

[making gravely serious face] The subscription fees were beginning to destroy my body from the inside..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lol at all the posts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

emoji posted:

[making gravely serious face] The subscription fees were beginning to destroy my body from the inside..

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

When I used to skate at the school in the holidays I saw a 6 year old maori smoking a tiny roach that was burning his fingers.

lmfao

RailFan92
Nov 4, 2007
the posts are flowing through me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

emoji posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PROBATION 06/20/11 07:02pm -B l a z e i n g- Take this time to find a thesaurus, and to consider more varied means of expressing the emotional resonance you intended with "contards" and, most especially, "fullblown consolized fail aids". User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Shalinor The Finn

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

PROBATION 06/20/11 07:02pm -B l a z e i n g- Take this time to find a thesaurus, and to consider more varied means of expressing the emotional resonance you intended with "contards" and, most especially, "fullblown consolized fail aids". User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Shalinor The Finn

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't stop laughing at that.

Dec 26, 2012

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

In Training posted:

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Wormskull posted:

I can't stop laughing at that.

Racism.

Racism.

Post not about breakfast.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

RIP

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

friend of the family Steve stole the footie (U) (xXgaminggurusromhacksXx.final.rar)

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

,.lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmfao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

lmao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Nice op I'm currently working my way thru the 2nd path of Witcher 2 AssAssins of Kings.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Nice op I'm currently working my way thru the 2nd path of Witcher 2 AssAssins of Kings.

I'm dreadfully sorry.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I'm dreadfully sorry.

I've realized it's the Polish Alpha Protocol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Well being not polish is Alpha Protocol's saving grace...

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Ragg posted:

please do not defame alpha protocol in this way.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

FastestGunAlive posted:

except rdr is boring because there is nothing to do outside story other than check out the set pieces that are pointless until the story happens there and the gun play suffers since they decided it was cool and interesting to make weapon progression a straight line where you just take the next stronger gun when it becomes available.

i don't think it sucks but I want it to be better than it is and its def over rated

thats every single open world game besides like, witcher 3. i actually cant think of any other open world game where stuff thats not the story isnt boring and gay

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
red dead redemption kicks rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice to see the Badgame hivemind poison wearing off in even it's most ardent drones... Epic.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Well being not polish is Alpha Protocol's saving grace...

I love Alpha Protocol so much that I can make myself enjoy a Polish knockoff.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

emoji posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

emoji posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Nice to see the Badgame hivemind poison wearing off in even it's most ardent drones... Epic.

Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

• Locked thread