Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

remember that time that Peter Parker body swapped with Doc Ock but then Peter died in Ock's body? Then Doc in Spider Man's body was gonna do bad stuff but fought with Peter Parker's memories. Stuff happened and then he vowed to be the Superior Spider Man and I guess would be more violent to get the job done.

:jerry:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
its actually stylized as Spider-Man™, or The Amazing Spider-Man™

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I just scored an epic doubie from Spider-Man.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hot May

Looke

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Haha its semen. Sec fluid s lol

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
No its... spider goo. Spiders secrete goo right?

also that's a medicine bottle she's holding, not alcohol. Not being alcoholic is aunt may's mandatory character trait

(I bet its peters discombobulated dna after he got melted by alien discombobulation ray)

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Jul 10, 2015

DeepQantas

- Dr. Richards! Please can you help my nephew? He got discombobulated by aliens. I have him in this bucket.
- I'm sorry, but the fantastic four are out just now having an awesome adventure in the molecular dimension. This is their sexy robot secretary (torso upwards only). Would you like to leave a message?
- No that's all right. I'll just have to go find that handsome Von Doom gentleman I met at the art gallery last week.

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jul 10, 2015

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm really disappointed no one liked frogdick-about-to-molest-children.jpg

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

idgi how could it both be a web and liquid?!

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

DeepQantas

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm really disappointed no one liked frogdick-about-to-molest-children.jpg
I'm relieved no one liked frogdick-about-to-molest-children.jpg

Looke

lmao didn't even notice this

ron color

DeepQantas posted:

I'm relieved no one liked frogdick-about-to-molest-children.jpg

haha, 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Vynar posted:

remember that time that Peter Parker body swapped with Doc Ock but then Peter died in Ock's body? Then Doc in Spider Man's body was gonna do bad stuff but fought with Peter Parker's memories. Stuff happened and then he vowed to be the Superior Spider Man and I guess would be more violent to get the job done.

i read a whole lot of that last night, so thanks! :)

• Locked thread