Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

i mean it's not available now bc the servers are dead again. but soon. really really soon

at this point, 'servers down' is just part of the trove game experience. they should make a section that covers this in the turorial lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

at this point, 'servers down' is just part of the trove game experience. they should make a section that covers this in the turorial lol.

this isn't not true. it's been broke all day. just in time for vacation time. i think i'm going to take up drinking

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie

ok guys nobody panic but trove is down for 2 days while they "migrate" "data" to a new "server"

that sounds like something that should take about an hour and a half to me, but not everyone has the computer skills i do

FluffieDuckie

also sorry i missed piso's last post. that qr code is big as hell and fully functional and is sitting in the middle of our world

we've gotten at least one person to use it already

spreading the good word through giant block structures :love:

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok guys nobody panic but trove is down for 2 days while they "migrate" "data" to a new "server"

that sounds like something that should take about an hour and a half to me, but not everyone has the computer skills i do

I think you're probably qualified enough to work for trion, tbh.

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

also sorry i missed piso's last post. that qr code is big as hell and fully functional and is sitting in the middle of our world

we've gotten at least one person to use it already

spreading the good word through giant block structures :love:

does it lead to byob?

FluffieDuckie

your qr reader broke?

Macnult

this game looks fun. is it worth buying or are things still borked?

e: borked in general, not just the server downtime

Piso Mojado

well you're in luck! it's absolutely free to play!

of course that is offset by the price of the addiction counselling you will eventually need to pay in order to stop playing.

FluffieDuckie

It's free to play

These new servers will allegedly solve our problems kind of like moving to the cloud solved the something awful problems...

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

your qr reader broke?

i don't think i have a qr reader installed on my phone, and i don't know how to do it in chrome.

FluffieDuckie

Piso spent days building this 30 block high monument for you and you won't download a free ap to read it

Breaks my heart it does

Piso Mojado

no. no. it's my fault for not making a bigger cube wall with gigantic instructions on how to download and use a QR Code Reader for both android and apple devices. I've failed Bring Your Own Blocks, once again. :negative:

SIDS Vicious

what are the specs for this game i want to game with you guys

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

FluffieDuckie

Celluloid Sam posted:

what are the specs for this game i want to game with you guys

Windows

Processor: Intel Core i5-2XXX @ 2.0GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.6GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Graphics driver: OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10.0, Glyph Client, and registered Trion Worlds Account

Mac

Recommended:

Mac OS X 10.8
GPU: Intel Iris, NVIDIA 750M, or an equivalent ATI chipset
Two button mouse

Minimum:

Mac OS X 10.7.5
GPU: Intel HD 4000
Two button mouse

i totally understand all those words and didn't just blindly copy them from the "trove minimum system requirements" page

SIDS Vicious

FluffieDuckie posted:

Windows

Processor: Intel Core i5-2XXX @ 2.0GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.6GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Graphics driver: OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10.0, Glyph Client, and registered Trion Worlds Account

Mac

Recommended:

Mac OS X 10.8
GPU: Intel Iris, NVIDIA 750M, or an equivalent ATI chipset
Two button mouse

Minimum:

Mac OS X 10.7.5
GPU: Intel HD 4000
Two button mouse

i totally understand all those words and didn't just blindly copy them from the "trove minimum system requirements" page

i dont know what my gpu is like but heck its free so lets see if i can run dis

FluffieDuckie

ok well it's kind of down rn so don't go getting crazy yet

should be back tomorrow god willing

SIDS Vicious

does anyone who has me on steam know my steam name i cant eve n log on to it lmao

hemale in pain

its sidvicious

FluffieDuckie

game developer who i'm sure is a very nice person and very good at his job posted:

We wanted to provide you with an update on our progress: right now the data transfer is moving more slowly than we had initially anticipated.

While the transfer is going well we are going to need additional time for it to complete and run our internal tests of the new system.

To be sure that we allow enough time to clear the tasks that remain, we’re adding an additional 24 hours to our expected downtime.

:suicide:

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie

ok guys everyone can relax. trove is back up, they didn't lose our stuff, and our club world is still bugged the way it always was :love:

everything is right with the world

Macnult

had the chance to play this last night and its really fun! looking forward to playing with some yobbers

Piso Mojado

Macnult posted:

had the chance to play this last night and its really fun! looking forward to playing with some yobbers

nice! what's your in game name? I'm taq.

Macnult

I'm Macnult, just like on here.

Piso Mojado

Macnult posted:

I'm Macnult, just like on here.

cool I sent you a friend request. next time we are both online I'll add you to the club. welcome! :)

FluffieDuckie

yay fresh meat :peanut:

Scaly Haylie

do you guys still play trove or what

Macnult

Yeah, I just haven't been on because of classes starting back up this past week.

FluffieDuckie

if you're letting classes get in the way of your troving idk what to tell you dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

plot twist: My major is Trove

• Locked thread