Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I was looking at the Mario Wiki preparing my Halloween 2015 costume, and saw this game Ive never heardof:

http://www.mariowiki.com/Puzzle_%26_Dragons:_Super_Mario_Bros._Edition

Hmm I love puzzle, and hell I love mario too, why havent I heard of this? Is it good/? What kind of puzzle gmae is it like? is it cheap to download?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
game informer aprils fools joke imo

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The egg cat

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

There is a demo on the eshop Skylark, I found it kind of meh.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

An angry birds and mario crossover would be Frickin' Epic.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

i bought it bc i really like match 3 games but theres not really all that much to it. prob not worth the retail price

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
It's not a match 3 game. Fail

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Anyway op its just a mario -themed demo of Puzzle and Dragons, a phone game, as well as a tie-in to the pokemon game Puzzle and Dragons Z, also on the 3ds

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
it's okay but puzzle and dragons z which comes with it is the better game

the gameplay is fine but all the music and sound effects in the mario version are recycled and all the characters just flop around like motion tweened flash

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The mario version is better because it's way harder imo.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

ITT: Nobody here owns a 3DS and opted in for the notices, because they would've noticed Nintendo pushed like 5 notices about this game coming out.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Korthal posted:

ITT: Nobody here owns a 3DS and opted in for the notices, because they would've noticed Nintendo pushed like 5 notices about this game coming out.

I don't pay attention to those half the time because it's usually dumb stuff

Plus the excitement of street pass constantly overrides that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Paying full retail for a port of a free to play mobile game is a hard pill to swallow

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
If it had all the tie ins from the mobile version id get it cause I like match three

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

Paying full retail for a port of a free to play mobile game is a hard pill to swallow
What about the numerous AIDS pills you swallow every morning?

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

i didnt get around to playing the puzzle and dragons z part of the game until this thread reminded me about it, and im having fun moving coloured orbs. im playing as a girl haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

PAD Z is actually not a port, it's literally Pokemon but the battles are the same matching game. Only the Mario one is.

• Locked thread