Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

yessss

go back and kick him again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
what if Triple H interferes and Seth retains? lol

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I do like that they are selling this ppv on "Seth Rollins is 100% going to die for your entertainment"

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Eh still a good raw in my opinion.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Ostentatious posted:

So since I'm new to wrestling (or haven't watched it in like a decade) is this new pay per view looking pretty good? Is it worth giving a look at it?

Hello. WWE has basically killed their PPV business in favor of the WWE Network.

For $9.99 a month (after free month to new subs) you can watch the PPV and all their previous PPVs.

I'll PM you a breakdown of the card

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Where's the undertaker now, Kane??!

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Carver Crisis posted:

what if Triple H interferes and Seth retains? lol

what better time for the hhh lesnar rubber match

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Dean and Roman finish off Bray, show up to bail out Seth and destroy Lesnar in the main, heel Shield reunion to end Battleground.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

ayn rand hand job posted:

Hello. WWE has basically killed their PPV business in favor of the WWE Network.

For $9.99 a month (after free month to new subs) you can watch the PPV and all their previous PPVs.

I'll PM you a breakdown of the card

That sounds rad, thanks!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Brothers of Destruction reunite because Undertaker only has a working right ankle and Kane only has a working left one. Tape their middle leg together and the greatest tag run in WWE history ensues. They can only do Tornado Tag tho.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Delsaber posted:

Dean and Roman finish off Bray, show up to bail out Seth and destroy Lesnar in the main, heel Shield reunion to end Battleground.

"Can I still wear my jeans?"

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

CubsWoo posted:

what better time for the hhh lesnar rubber match
:getin:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Blasmeister posted:

I do like that they are selling this ppv on "Seth Rollins is 100% going to die for your entertainment"

Yeah I honestly don't know what they do here to keep him from dropping so they can do it at SummerSlam

Authority (HHH) run-in? Ref fuckery? Count-out/run-out? MitB cash-in that fails miserably?

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

Delsaber posted:

i wish

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
how is tough enough live if all of the contestants and paige are in georgia

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Eh still a good raw in my opinion.

:agreed:, a good show all around.

Owens and Seth are such magnificent dickhead heels :allears:

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Blasmeister posted:

You just know the first 10 minutes of that match will be Seth yakety saxing round the ring with Brock in tow.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I feel like Seth does deserve to beat Brock??

I kinda want this to be all one long con. Turns out Seth can handle Brock and was just playing dumb to get the authority goons murdered.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

abraham linksys posted:

Yeah I honestly don't know what they do here to keep him from dropping so they can do it at SummerSlam

Authority (HHH) run-in? Ref fuckery? Count-out/run-out? MitB cash-in that fails miserably?

DQ is my guess. Rollins grabs that stupid axe handle from under the ring and clobbers Brock with it after Brock beats him up for awhile. Just like his hand-me-down HHH Pedigree, his axe handle will be his shittier version of HHH's sledgehammer

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

abraham linksys posted:

Seth is dropping it to Brock who will then drop it to Roman at Summerslam while they do a Rollins/Kane feud

I hope I am wrong about that

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

Seth is dropping it to Brock who will then drop it to Roman at Summerslam while they do a Rollins/Kane feud

I hope I am wrong about that

You are

It'll be Rollins/HHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Dr.Tree posted:

I kinda want this to be all one long con. Turns out Seth can handle Brock and was just playing dumb to get the authority goons murdered.

Seth just wanted to collect the insurance money.

• Locked thread