Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Donald Trump is going to turn this subforum into an opulent webpage for winners and go-getters like himself. The words are going to be polished silver against a background only slightly less golden than his own beautiful hair, and the letters will each take up your entire screen. The dopes, losers, and bozos who try to make posts in it will be deported back to the scum-filled garbage dumps that they and their filthy kin come from, though I'm sure they're not all bad. RSF needs a great businessman to make it great again, and Donald Trump is that man. God Bless Something Awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I hear Trump could get his own Something Awful built for $3.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
We need the yoogest, classiest forums :10bux: can buy. Only an IK as handsome as The Donald has the IQ (of hundreds of points) to pull that off. You think Lowtax could? He's dumb, way dumber than me. I'm really smart and not dumb like him. Try one of my steaks, loser.

-Donald Trump, probably

• Locked thread