Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

they tried hard not to have any memes in the second game but the space core became one anyway.

i dont remember that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i dont remember that one

it's the part of glados that says "SPACE!!"

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

they tried hard not to have any memes in the second game but the space core became one anyway.

Also the line about burning your house down with lemons from one of the Cave Johnson recordings

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the cave johnson stuff is really only good because JK Simmons is reading it anyway

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Bicyclops posted:

the cave johnson stuff is really only good because JK Simmons is reading it anyway

:yeah:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

didn't they write it for JK Simmons anyway?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

it's the part of glados that says "SPACE!!"

show me the memes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

show me the memes
[unrolls comically large scroll, which goes running down the hall and into the street, to laughter from the audience]

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

show me the memes

here's the last one, when it was on its way out. please light a candle for this fallen meme.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Fall_of_the_Space_Core,_Vol_1

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Someone please put this clown out of his misery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

• Locked thread