Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

somebody post that gif. you know the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

wyntyr posted:

Many a year ago I was in college studying to be a journalist because I was a young impressionable idiot. Herman Cain was just a state level embarrassment back then, far from his national stage. I got to interview him after some speech or another and he spent the whole time looking at my photographer like he was going to devour her. She was petite, redheaded and so pale she emitted light. (Also probably a third of his age)

That's my story - both it and Herman Cain suck

wanna meet tthat photographer

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan sounds like a Pokémon cry in retrospect, doesn't it?

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

wyntyr posted:

Many a year ago I was in college studying to be a journalist because I was a young impressionable idiot. Herman Cain was just a state level embarrassment back then, far from his national stage. I got to interview him after some speech or another and he spent the whole time looking at my photographer like he was going to devour her. She was petite, redheaded and so pale she emitted light. (Also probably a third of his age)

That's my story - both it and Herman Cain suck

See he has no problems with inter-racial relationships, and maybe even favors them. He's a uniter, not a divider.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

tell us more about the petite redhead

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im not voting for a pres who wouldnt bone a hot redhead

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
i unironically miss herman cain, he should run again

just look at the loving republican field

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

trump is the comedy candidate this year but herman cain was much more loveable

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
herman cain i ch-ch-ch-choose you!

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Broenheim posted:

im not voting for a pres who wouldnt bone a hot redhead

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Not sure if I mentioned it but I literally met Molly, the redhead in question, working the Kucinich campaign

There were literally five people in Columbus Georgia willing to campaign for Dennis "friendly space alien" Kucinch for '04, which says a lot about Columbus

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
So what is up with the guy now?

Is he just in that spot where his speaking fee outpaces how much anyone actually cares to talk to him?

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

Unguided posted:

Was 999 a good game? The opinions I've heard are polarized but Cain decided to make it a campaign platform.

The 999 tax thing was from SimCity. But 999 is ok if you like Phoenix Wright, more of that deal of click-all-the-things pixel hunting with heavy story. The premise is good but the multiple-endings deal doesn't work out great, your first ending is guaranteed to be unsatisfying and on subsequent playthroughs where you do different things you still have to play through any previous sets of pixel-hunting and puzzles that you might have already done, and getting the true ending requires an exact set of actions that don't make sense when they come up and that you can't fix if you miss them. I think the best way to play it is to use a spoiler-free walkthrough (Part 1 and part 2) to get the true ending so that the game doesn't outlast its appeal.

MrBims has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Jul 25, 2015

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

reignofevil posted:

So what is up with the guy now?

Is he just in that spot where his speaking fee outpaces how much anyone actually cares to talk to him?

kucinich? he got gerrymander'd

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

And, unfortunately, has taken a gig on FOX News in 2013 as a political analyst, so you can guess the sort of stuff he's been involved in lately.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Lutha Mahtin posted:

This thread is for the Cain' Train not some nobody who never even saw pokemon.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
I would fund Herman Cain's campaign just for the fun :)

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Brogeoisie posted:

I would fund Herman Cain's campaign just for the fun :)

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

FINALLY :getin:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

if it worked in sim city it should work in real life....

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Herman Cain had his very own corrupt cigarette smoking man

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

All this Hermancainsmile.gif, and not a single reversed curveball. For shame goon, for shame.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I like Herman Cain

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfJCYZ06IGI

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Is he standing on a stool or something?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Where did they find a guy that looks so much like Mike Tyson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CannonFodder posted:

Is he standing on a stool or something?

Yup his wife is taller than him

• Locked thread