Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just seen it a lot in this forum and want in on the joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
pity bump

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Would still like to know this.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Still want to know why this is a common posting technique.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
people have moved on. a more common posting technique these days in the pos is to be white and talk about how being white is terrible and shameful

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What if the founding fathers smoked weed and called each other nigga...now get this...what if they were video compression formats?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Valeyard posted:

people have moved on. a more common posting technique these days in the pos is to be white and talk about how being white is terrible and shameful

I haven't clicked on any thread outside the videogame forum in a month before yesterday and I seen it twice already.

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Valeyard posted:

thats not healthy. you shouldnt be ashamed of the color of yourskin

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Black people are the joke.

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
It doesn't even matter if it's stupid and makes no sense, just mentioning a black person makes the joke acceptable in yospos.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
its okay my best friend is a copmuter

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

have you heard oswalt's latest bon mot? it's all the rage at the salons

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Computer programmer with black rapper avatar FTW/.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

black pete posted:

It doesn't even matter if it's stupid and makes no sense, just mentioning a black person makes the joke acceptable in yospos.

only in your case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ErqK2Y9uo

• Locked thread