Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Finally a thread to talk about the hit new CBS drama ZOO.

I've only seen the first two episode so far, but from what I can tell there are two storylines, in the first one there are some people in africa trying to find out why the lions have gone all weird.

I'm pretty sure one of these two was attacked by lions, and then the lions hacked into his iPhone.

In the second storyline there's a journalist who is also an amateur blogger, probably because she's so angry.

She teams up with an animal pathologist, to try to find out why the lions have gone all weird.

Please post your reactions and discussion related to this show here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
And there are death kittens in trees!

Seriously...there are.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

And there are death kittens in trees!

Seriously...there are.

I KNOW RIGHT THERE ARE KITTENS IN THE TREES!

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

That is precisely the thing to do, Avatar.
Know fear:

I appreciated how the natural conclusion to "the bats are trying to shut down our Antarctic research station by blocking out the solar panels and getting inside and sabotaging our power whats up with that" was "maybe they are trying to get us to release our pigeons or whatever in flying-thing-solidarity", not "clearly they are homicidal and want us dead". Which is a weird thing to type regardless.

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

Just watched this show and so far this show has been a strange ride, but I can't help but feel like it would have been better if they just made all the animals turn into actors so there could be some visceral antagonism. Hopefully this prison escapee will just be the tip of the human involvement.

Clamknuckle
Sep 7, 2006

Groovy
So far "The lions got to the radiator" and "The prison was under attack...By wolves!" are my favorite quotes.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Clamknuckle posted:

So far "The lions got to the radiator" and "The prison was under attack...By wolves!" are my favorite quotes.

I know right, right before they said the first one I was being stupid and said "OH NO THERE ARE LIONS IN THE ENGINE!"

Oh how we laughed.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

This show is amazingly stupid. But I am easily entertained :catdrugs:

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Someone made a ZOO movie but it actually looks alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIGz2kyo26U

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
"THE BEARS ARE LOOSE IN THE PARIS SEWERS! SCOUR THEM OR PEOPLE WILL DIE!"

This show is bonkers, and the one female cast member, not the french woman, seems like her only job is to make shocked/dramatic faces and say common sense things that the other characters for some reason don't think of.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

oh poo poo someone renewed this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Artic Birds and bats those were not. Patterson is a lazy poo poo. Bring on season 2!

• Locked thread