Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

saboten posted:

boat in the uk

here's my parents on an aqueduct in wales

check out those clouds!!

its rude to doxx your parents...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

yoober posted:

i feel that this place is my true home

same. bring a sheet and you can travel with me.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
live boat posting, beautiful day

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

google THIS

I get it, and yet at the same time I don't

google THIS

The perp's motives were clear, but questions still gnawed at my mind like a ceti eel from The Wrath of Khan. A yacht docks at a wharf, and the name "Worf" is a homonym. Simple, right?

But why would Worf, the character, be reading a periodical about yachts in front of a starry portrait studio background? What possible interest would he have in yachts, and why was he staring wistfully off-camera instead of reading the document in his hands?

I took a drag from my cigarette. It was time to call in a favor from the Joke Explainer.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a boat is like a penis

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

a boat is like a penis

if you have one you probably make more money than people who don't

fuck. marry. t-rex

saboten posted:

boat in the uk

here's my parents on an aqueduct in wales

check out those clouds!!

youre parents need to tighten up their canoe strokes

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I like canoes and kayaks. My wife also enjoys speed boats, although personally I only get a kick out of what happens on devices being pulled behind them.

I have no strong feelings about massive ocean going ferries either way. It's nice how they get me and my car across bodies of water, but the restaurants on them are ridiculously overpriced. I don't much care for smaller ferries that go across smaller bodies of water like inlets, I'd usually rather just drive around.

Those are all the boats I'm qualified to comment on.

Count Thrashula

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Guys I've thought about it since and...

I don't really like boats that much

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I've been watching a lot of shark movies on the sci fi channel, and I don't know if boats can save us, or just put us in more peril.
Also I recommend Sharknado.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
its good to be drunk in a boat

• Locked thread