Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
does this happen a lot
i scream often & wildly about many things. various and/or sundry
usually i can keep it down to a pitiful whimper. suppress my fear, and my rising bile. i repeat to myself, screams are the ear-killer
help
View Results

• Locked thread
the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 402 days!
and i mean like a real scream, a girly noise from the top of ur throat. a seriously undignified holler. for me, most recently, it was at the spaghetti factory when i finished my meal and the waiter told me "sorry we're out of spumoni"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I'm screaming at all times on the inside, does this count?

google THIS

when I saw an ice cream truck

CHRISTS FOR SALE

"fuck you and die"
probably when like limp bizkit was around and whatnot

TED BUNNDY

SO HUNGRY
when i went to fright town around last halloween

some of that poo poo is legit scary, it's pretty great

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
when i bit into falafel at a local place and instead of the pleasant, delicious green of the chickpea it was some goopy white substance

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

when i bit into falafel at a local place and instead of the pleasant, delicious green of the chickpea it was some goopy white substance

:stonk:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

it also had so much cumin as to overwhelm every flavor, including the vegetables, the sauce, the bread, the cigarette I smoked after while shaking, my faith in the world shattered, trying to forget but always remembering. I taste it still

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

railroad terror

choo choo
when my girlfriend sneezes really loudYAAAAA geeeeez. geez. man. stop sneezing!!!

problematic hug

i have no mouth and i can't piss!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seanightjar

when I was trying to mimic a snow owl and it sounded like homer simpson yelling

• Locked thread