Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Gregoriev posted:

Hoover's VP was Native American!

Oh yeah! I forgot about Charles Curtis entirely. Too bad he got the worst presidency to play second fiddle to.

And my god, the savagery he witnessed as a child:

quote:

On June 1, 1868, one hundred Cheyenne warriors invaded the Kaw Reservation. Terrified White settlers took refuge in nearby Council Grove. The Kaw men painted their faces, donned their regalia, and rode forth on horseback to meet the Cheyenne. The two Indian armies put on a military pageant featuring horsemanship, war cries, and volleys of bullets and arrows. After four hours, the Cheyenne retired with a few stolen horses and a peace offering of coffee and sugar by the Council Grove merchants. Nobody was hurt on either side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

indigi posted:

deaf culture's very parochial and is abhorrent in some ways. this would be like an otherkin becoming president. I think it's cause they can't experience laughter or music. blind people I'm totes down with

Wasn't there already a blind governor at some point (I want to say in New York, but I'm not sure)?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

PT6A posted:

Wasn't there already a blind governor at some point (I want to say in New York, but I'm not sure)?

Paterson. He was legally blind, but afaik, could still see.

quote:

At the age of three months, Paterson contracted an ear infection which spread to his optic nerve, leaving him with no sight in his left eye and severely limited vision in his right.[8][16] Since New York City public schools would not guarantee him an education without placing him in special education classes, his family bought a home in the Long Island suburb of South Hempstead so that he could attend mainstream classes there. Paterson was the first disabled student in the Hempstead public schools, graduating from Hempstead High School in 1971.

Apparently he was pretty much blind, so nm.

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 18:58 on Aug 3, 2015

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

A non-reptilian.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.
black people because trump is going to win and then destroy the country and will be the last president

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

potato of destiny posted:

black people because trump is going to win and then destroy the country and will be the last president

Is he also going to invent time travel and retroactively stop Obama from becoming president? Or does being half-black not count in your books?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
obama is a muslim duder

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

stoutfish posted:

obama is a muslim duder

Even if that were true, you can very easily be both black and Muslim at the same time.

I would agree that African-Americans, as in actual descendants of slaves brought to America, may be among the last cultural groups to have a president, for what that's worth.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

PT6A posted:

Even if that were true, you can very easily be both black and Muslim at the same time.

I would agree that African-Americans, as in actual descendants of slaves brought to America, may be among the last cultural groups to have a president, for what that's worth.

Obama does wear a bow tie sometimes :tinfoil:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

PT6A posted:

bluslim

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

PT6A posted:

Is he also going to invent time travel and retroactively stop Obama from becoming president? Or does being half-black not count in your books?

The question is which monority will be the last to have a President. Obama will be the last monority president.

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

PT6A posted:

The question was which minority group will be last to have a president. Obama is the president now, and there will not be an opportunity for another one. Because Trump surely comes for us all in the end.

Edit: reading takes away time for posting

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Lord of Pie posted:

Obama does wear a bow tie sometimes :tinfoil:

:derp:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

A poor person.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

docbeard posted:

A poor person.
1. poor people are the majority, not a minority
2. the question was which minority group will be the last to have a president, not never

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

This is a good question and I've thought about it hard.

The answer is a super fat Wiccan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
yo has anyone said otherkin yet?

• Locked thread