Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I have a new tabket and im posting from it and its awful. Theres no automatic autocorrect and the keyboards too small and my posti ng output drops dramatically compared to laptop or phone posting

Just a word of catuiton to you guys thinking about it. However I havent tried posting while consuming a tablet (ddidnt want to use the words "on a tabket" cuz that might be confusing) so feel free to chime in about posting exoeriences there

On the bright side, I can now see hammock kitty :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

You should be able to install a different on screen keyboard... what OS/model?

fuck. marry. t-rex

The keyboard is usually what handles your auto correct dictionary and stuff btw

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

How does this reply feel on your fingertips?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Its a agalaxy tab. It has like none of the apps I want and its all v disspoointing but I wanted something for the fall semester cuz carrying a laptop around is p dumb imo. Ill see if I can make autocorrect do it automatically like the word :mad:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Ugh hammock kitty is stuck behind the bar again and I dont have the script that makes him visiblenlike on the laptop poor hamkock kitty

alnilam

i'm posting from a tablet right now and let me tell you cuneiform is a bitch

ty manifisto

alnilam

posting from a tablet, the prehistoric sabre tooth kitty who is playing the role of hammock cat just looked at me and shrugged and said "it's a living"

ty manifisto

fuck. marry. t-rex

I post on a galaxy note 4 phablet... and boy is it sweet

alnilam

posting from a tablet, the pro-target post button looks..... pretty much the same :shrug:

ty manifisto

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

alnilam posted:

i'm posting from a tablet right now and let me tell you cuneiform is a bitch

I have to input pen strokes manually and wait for them to dry

google THIS

alnilam posted:

posting from a tablet, the prehistoric sabre tooth kitty who is playing the role of hammock cat just looked at me and shrugged and said "it's a living"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

How does this reply feel on your fingertips?

I dont knoe how to turn on brailke

• Locked thread