Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
Ate like 10 gigantic delicious tomatoes tonight off the vine. god bless living in the south where i have so much land i can grow delicious food myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
we just hard a gardening thread and i bet that guy had some vegetables. i only have one vegetable in my garden, it is a pumpkin or squash or zucchini of some kind. i don't know how it got there but at firs t i thought it was cute, but that motherfucker can GROW like nobody's business and it's huge now and its intimidating to me now so i can't get rid of it or cut it even though it's taking over all of the space. so although i do not have a vegetable garden that is huge, i have a garden with a huge vegetable in it

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther posted:

we just hard a gardening thread and i bet that guy had some vegetables. i only have one vegetable in my garden, it is a pumpkin or squash or zucchini of some kind. i don't know how it got there but at firs t i thought it was cute, but that motherfucker can GROW like nobody's business and it's huge now and its intimidating to me now so i can't get rid of it or cut it even though it's taking over all of the space. so although i do not have a vegetable garden that is huge, i have a garden with a huge vegetable in it

and when i'm in the garden, there are two huge vegetables in it :downsrim:

alnilam

i have a big veg garden with lotsa greens, tomates, hot peps, and hoo boy i can't wait for sweet potate harvest time

ty manifisto

• Locked thread