Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

they took out all the bad stuff and said america is good so oklahoma can have it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

In September of last year, Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon who is now running for president,said “most people” who take the course would be “ready to sign up for ISIS.”

pogi

That was my favorite class in Highschool :(

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
As a history teacher myself all I can say is

Get it? Because they severely restricted the material.

Ahahahahaha :smith:

alnilam

oh good, teaching people good and bad stuffw as an evil plot to tell people america was bad, whereas teaching people only the good stuff is a good plot to tell people america is good

ty manifisto

alnilam

new "good stuff only" us history book: "Andrew Jackson is the guy on the 20. Not much else is known about him."

ty manifisto

FreshCutFries

i am legitimately angry at this. i just wanted to learn about apu's history :(

Bwee

Thingyman posted:

alnilam

Thingyman posted:

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther

Thingyman posted:

dogcrash truther
apu from the simpsons?

alnilam

new "good stuff only" u.s. history book: the native americans, or "injuns" as they liked to be called, happily moved to where tthey wanted to... they phoned ahead to the U.S. states where they wanted to live and asked for reservations to avoid a wait, which the states happily granted - this is where the restaurant word comes from that we all use today!

ty manifisto

Piso Mojado

you can't repeat what you don't know

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Thingyman posted:

dogcrash truther posted:

apu from the simpsons?

During the 1960s, while still living in India, Apu from the simpsons spent some time as a student of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, in which capacity he became a friend of Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney. Apu from the simpsons's friendship with the McCartneys caused him to be referred to by some (mainly himself) as "The Fifth Beatle", They visited Apu from the simpsons in Springfield around the time he became naturalized, He says that he Graduated from Calcutta Technical University, where he was the top of his class of 7 million and got a scholarship in the United States at the Springfield Heights Institute of Technology (S.H.I.T.).[5] In the United States he got a doctorate in computer science by designing the world's first tic-tac-toe program that only the top human players could beat (and which was broken by Bart years later), He then took a job at the Kwik-E-Mart to pay back his student loans. He has great remembrance.

During the mid-1980s, Apu from the simpsons was a member of the barbershop quartet called The Be Sharps, which also consisted of Homer Simpson, Seymour Skinner, and Barney Gumble, who replaced original band member Chief Wiggum.[6] Upon the advice of Nigel, the band's manager, Apu from the simpsons took the stage name Apu from the simpsons du Beaumarche (a pun, as "du beau marché" means "of the beautiful market" in French) and denied "by the many arms of Vishnu" that he was actually a Hindu.
Apu from the simpsons and Manjula married after two years, Despite trying to wriggle out of the situation, Apu from the simpsons was won over soon after meeting Manjula and the two actually did fall in love. Later, Manjula gave birth to eight children after receiving a larger-than-recommended dose of fertility drugs.[7] Apu from the simpsons and Manjula have a mostly happy marriage, despite understandable marital problems caused by Apu from the simpsons's workaholic nature, the strain of caring for eight children, and two instances of infidelity by Apu from the simpsons. He and his family are devotees of the Hindu gods Shiva, Ganesha, and Vishnu. At Apu from the simpsons's wedding, Homer, in a misguided attempt to play on the bride and groom's families' fear of the gods, arrived dressed as the Hindu god Ganesh. The impersonation was seen through by one of Apu from the simpsons's relatives and failed miserably. Before his marriage, Apu from the simpsons became known as the leading ladies' man in Springfield, because he holds a Ph.D. and runs his own business. He also admitted, "I'm not much of a talker, but I love to listen. I also like to design and build furniture and then to have a discussion about where it could be placed in a room," which made the single women of Springfield go crazy for him. Despite his hectic marriage and home life, however, his first love is still to work in the Kwik-E-Mart, sometimes taking shifts long enough to send him into sleep deprived hallucinations in which he thinks he is "...a hummingbird of some kind." Also after Apu from the simpsons had an affair with the Annette, Manjula made him legally change his name to Slime Q Slimedog. He is revealed to have slept with Selma Bouvier after Homer and Marge's second wedding.

Mapparu

Drink-Mix Man posted:

During the 1960s, while still living in India, Apu from the simpsons spent some time as a student of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, in which capacity he became a friend of Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney. Apu from the simpsons's friendship with the McCartneys caused him to be referred to by some (mainly himself) as "The Fifth Beatle", They visited Apu from the simpsons in Springfield around the time he became naturalized, He says that he Graduated from Calcutta Technical University, where he was the top of his class of 7 million and got a scholarship in the United States at the Springfield Heights Institute of Technology (S.H.I.T.).[5] In the United States he got a doctorate in computer science by designing the world's first tic-tac-toe program that only the top human players could beat (and which was broken by Bart years later), He then took a job at the Kwik-E-Mart to pay back his student loans. He has great remembrance.

During the mid-1980s, Apu from the simpsons was a member of the barbershop quartet called The Be Sharps, which also consisted of Homer Simpson, Seymour Skinner, and Barney Gumble, who replaced original band member Chief Wiggum.[6] Upon the advice of Nigel, the band's manager, Apu from the simpsons took the stage name Apu from the simpsons du Beaumarche (a pun, as "du beau marché" means "of the beautiful market" in French) and denied "by the many arms of Vishnu" that he was actually a Hindu.
Apu from the simpsons and Manjula married after two years, Despite trying to wriggle out of the situation, Apu from the simpsons was won over soon after meeting Manjula and the two actually did fall in love. Later, Manjula gave birth to eight children after receiving a larger-than-recommended dose of fertility drugs.[7] Apu from the simpsons and Manjula have a mostly happy marriage, despite understandable marital problems caused by Apu from the simpsons's workaholic nature, the strain of caring for eight children, and two instances of infidelity by Apu from the simpsons. He and his family are devotees of the Hindu gods Shiva, Ganesha, and Vishnu. At Apu from the simpsons's wedding, Homer, in a misguided attempt to play on the bride and groom's families' fear of the gods, arrived dressed as the Hindu god Ganesh. The impersonation was seen through by one of Apu from the simpsons's relatives and failed miserably. Before his marriage, Apu from the simpsons became known as the leading ladies' man in Springfield, because he holds a Ph.D. and runs his own business. He also admitted, "I'm not much of a talker, but I love to listen. I also like to design and build furniture and then to have a discussion about where it could be placed in a room," which made the single women of Springfield go crazy for him. Despite his hectic marriage and home life, however, his first love is still to work in the Kwik-E-Mart, sometimes taking shifts long enough to send him into sleep deprived hallucinations in which he thinks he is "...a hummingbird of some kind." Also after Apu from the simpsons had an affair with the Annette, Manjula made him legally change his name to Slime Q Slimedog. He is revealed to have slept with Selma Bouvier after Homer and Marge's second wedding.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

thank you

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
http://imgur.com/a/CBRUP

I fear for our educational integrity across disciplines, really.

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

new "good stuff only" us history book: "Andrew Jackson is the guy on the 20. Not much else is known about him."

ty crap

ty landy

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

alnilam posted:

they'd probably teach all about him being an ornery gently caress who was mad he didn't kill his vice president because to be frank that owns

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AdorableStar

:patriot:

I got a 5 on my AP US history exam

Piso Mojado

Thunder Moose posted:

http://imgur.com/a/CBRUP

I fear for our educational integrity across disciplines, really.

some quality trolling there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
teacher: running bear you may want to take the next week off from AP history

• Locked thread