Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
The local resources is awesome beacaus now I can sperg out with all sorts of terrible tanker designs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowen
Mar 16, 2007

Adorable.

Local resources is pretty great because it puts some risk / reward on the whole repair tentacle spider tanking thing. If the AI tries to do it to you, you can sink them and then take all their resources from the ocean floor :black101:.

The new engines are also nice. It came with an overall buff to engine power, so you can actually make small craft with small, relatively powerful engines if you want.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

PM me if you want to play some coop campaign with goons

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Every video of this that comes out makes me wish I could still play these "build a thing block by block" games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBUhh-UH0vc

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
For the next two weeks you can get this cool game for 4 dollarinos along with 8 other games no one cares about here:

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/indie-legends-5-bundle

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You should definitely get this game.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
Oh hey, this thread's still alive? Cool. A lot has changed in the game since people were posting in it: the switch to the one resource system, the new detection mechanics, steam engines, adventure mode, and so on

Anyway it's definitely worth four bux, so go grab that bundle if you don't already have the game

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Foo Diddley posted:

Oh hey, this thread's still alive? Cool. A lot has changed in the game since people were posting in it: the switch to the one resource system, the new detection mechanics, steam engines, adventure mode, and so on

Anyway it's definitely worth four bux, so go grab that bundle if you don't already have the game

Oh wow, I forgot the game existed, all that sounds good! Pleasant surprise.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Oh wow, I forgot the game existed, all that sounds good! Pleasant surprise.

It is all good stuff, and also it's just the big things. If I listed every single change, I'd be typing all day and I'd miss half of them

There is a downside to having so many updates and changes all the time, though; you end up redesigning your stuff an awful lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im still trying to learn planes and helicopters

• Locked thread