Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nick Esasky
Nov 10, 2009
Cornelius

Full On Daemonic Possesion Of The Machine. Wonderful, just wonderful. Just the thing to fit the nightmares of ANY self-respecting Tech Priest.

<-May the Omnisiah forgive us for this.-> he muttered as he blasted the last of the ones that were NOT fully daemonically infused yet.

Right, rolled things on IRC, have a -10 to all my tests, get 1 IP and 1 CP, and can't approach the thing. So i'm just gonna bolter whichever unpossesed servitor Tristan and Eunice aren't already engaging. BS of 33 after the Shock, along with whatever modifers for semi-auto, size, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
The Elevator:
Green hued flames leap from Gregori's brow, filling the air. The shadowy warp creatures shrink from the scorching heat in apparent fear. The opening buys time for Skink to flee his attacker. Grappling clumsily with his catatonic minion, he manages to place the other man in the horror's path. Taking the bait, spectre flows over the offering. Something is different from before, the haze grows less distinct with every passing second. It's as though the broken man is absorbing the shade surrounding him.

Across the room, the butcher's rage continues unabated. Lashing out with the sword, he finds the gloom satisfyingly tangible. Like shredding cloth, the teeth chew through the wispy mass coating him. Soundlessly the tattered shade falls to the deck. Free once more, he spots the third such monster envelop Gregori. As before, he too disappears.

Butcher outright kills one, Gregori gets unlucky and both his targets evade, Skink successfully diverts his spectre onto Naval. It seems to be doing its thing rather rapidly.

Both Spectres dodge the navigator's fires.
Skink wrestles his minion with 2 DoF, Skink's minion resists with 6 DoF. Normally mutual failure would mean status quo, but he failed by a lot so I'll give it to you.
Butcher cuts the shadow, barely killing it.
Spectre attempts possession with 1 DoF Butcher resists with 2 DoF. No points generated. Still at 1 toward possession.
Spectre attempts possession with 1 DoS, Gregori resists possession with 3 DoF. 1 point toward possession.

Maintenance Shrine:
An oversized mass of plasma washes over the demonic servitor, leaving glowing afterimages in its wake. As it fades, the thing briefly turns toward Eunice. Its face is a ruined mass of melted flesh sizzling where it touches the steel of the implanted respirator. Despite the damage, the grin is as wide as ever. Its good eye winks suggestively before it turns to continue stalking toward the priest.

For his part Tristan's blade scrapes across the cage of metal seeking soft flesh and the vulnerable cables that hold it all together. In his contempt for the clumsy thing he fails to notice the arc welder sweeping across to strike his chest. Only by the grace of his Rosarius protection is he spared horrific injury. Made wary by the near hit, he ducks away in time to avoid the demonic servitor's strike.

Cornelius opens fire again, only to find himself temporarily blinded by a brilliant flash. Full blasts of warp lightning flash from the rear servitor, savaging the machinery all about it. One such strike narrowly misses the console where your ally even now works.

Not much happening this round. Cornelius continued his streak of bad luck, Eunice found out that demon possessed servitors are really damage resistant, and Tristan lucked out of a nasty hit. One of the other servitors is doing something strange, firing off warp lightning like a tesla coil.

Possessed Servitor fails dodge and loses 3 wounds.
Tristan hits, inflicting 4 wounds.
Cornelius narrowly misses another burst.
Servitor beats the odds and lands a hit, but Tristan's rosarius deflects it.
Possessed servitor misses by a hair.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Gregori Murdoch

Gregori opens his mouth to scream as the shadow engulfs him and hears nothing but hungry whispers, feels nothing but a sensation of fingers wrapping around his soul. Panicking as he feels the life being torn out of him, he fires off another blast of flame towards where he'd seen Skink's man being devoured in the moments before his vision was blocked. Hopefully the daemon would be trapped in the rating's body and destroyed before it could gain full control. More importantly, hopefully the thing attacking him wouldn't be able to avoid a blast at this range.

Power Fatigue vs 55: 82

Alright, gently caress you too, dice. At least I'm getting the proper Fighting Daemons ExperienceTM. Immolate the Soul again, aimed at Skink's soon-to-be-possessed minion and presumably hitting the one engulfing me too.

Oh, and don't forget that I'm now at -20 to all tests between Fear and Fatigue. Wheeee

pre:
WS	BS	S	T	Agi	Int	Per	WP	Fel
30	44	30	45	38	52	55	58	29

Wounds: 14/14
FP: 4/4
Fatigue: 1/8
AP: 4 All
Force Field: 50, Overload 1-10, blocking 12+ damage from single attack causes Photon Flash
Awareness: 75
Dodge: 38

BC Hellpistol (Lucius)		Pistol 35m S/2/- 1d10+4E Pen 7 Clip 29/35 2F 
BC Metal Staff			Melee   -        1d10+1I Pen 0 Balanced Primitive

Die Hard
Jaded
Paranoia
Resistance (Fear)

Charmed: Whenever a voidborn spends a FP, roll 1d10.
On a natural 9, the FP is not lost.

The Lidless Stare: Full Action. 15m/5m (in mist, etc). Does not affect nonliving, 
Untouchables, daemons, or other warp beings. Anyone forewarned or unaware 
of his presence can look away to gain +30 to their roll to resist. Single WP 
test for Navigator opposed by each individual looking into the Eye. If Navigator 
wins, opponent is Stunned for 1 round and suffers 1d10+5E damage ignoring AP and 
toughness. Using this power gives the Navigator 1 Fatigue, or 2 Fatigue if the 
Navigator fails the test by 1+ DoS.

Foreshadowing: Half Action. By passing a Perception test, the Navigator gains 3 "secrets."
Secrets can be spent on the following turn to gain +10 on any test per secret used, but
for every secret beyond the first, roll d10. On 7-10, that secret causes -10 instead.
Secrets are lost after 1 round. For every use beyond the first in one hour, Navigator
suffers 1d5 Insanity.

Immolate the Soul: Half Action. No test to activate. Projects a 30 degree cone out to 10m.
Any living creature caught in the arc of this power must test Agility or suffer
1d10+4E Pen 2 damage. The Navigator must pass a +20 Toughness test or suffer 1 Fatigue.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Eunice Sandra Careen Reier III

Well. The impossible had finally happened, and there was a problem a plasma bolt couldn't solve. A recharging pistol does make the most delightful humming noise. "Fecking demons. Of course that doesn't bother you. Father Tristan, I trust you can handle the affairs of the faith?" And now there's one shooting lighting, because why not? "Hey! You! Look into the bright blue light."

Demonic trait! I have to get these things blessed. Quick Draw to my other plasma pistol, and semi at the one that's doing freaky lightning things now that I can actually take a full action.
shoot lightning servitor, maximal semi at short? range, bs 84: 1d100 74 DICE WHY
Presumably the armsmen are still busy making GBS threads themselves.

pre:
Combat Block:
WS BS STR TGH AGI INT PER WIL FEL 
32 64 30  42  54  36  42  42  42

GC Plasma Pistol (Ryza) 	Pistol 30m S/2/– 1d10+6 E Pen 6 clip 10 rld 3 Full Overheat Reliable
CC Bolt Pistol (Ceres) 		Pistol 30m S/2/– 1d10+5 X Pen 4 clip 8  rld 1 Full Tearing
CC Power Sword (Mordian) 	Melee   —	 1d10+8 E Pen 5 Power Field, Balanced

Quick Draw
AP 4 All, 5 vs Blast

FP: 2/3
Wounds: 10/10
Init: 1d10 + 7
Dodge: 74

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird

"Faith is love. Faith is a hammer we use to crush our enemies."
Attributed sayings of Saint Entralgo

Tristan Endralgo, Missionary

"Faith is life, sister." he replied through clenched teeth, as he wove his way through a storm of tainted flesh and steel. "Very literally!", he laughed, even as the bright flare of his Rosarius deflected another vicious blow.
"So all of us, we just have to keep the faith." he said, as he took another swipe at the abominations before him.

Tristan’s Quick Sheet posted:

WS50 BS29 ST36 TO38 AG34 IN38 PE34 WP60 FE58
WP11/11 FP 6/6 IP11 CP0
Awareness34 Charm58 Medicae48 Psyniscience34
55/65 Good Chainsword Melee1 1d10(Highest/2)+6R P2 Tearing Balanced
Good Flamer Basic 20m S/–/– 1d10+4EP2 6/6 2Full Flame Reliable
Good Rosarius 45 01-05
Best Guard Flak 4 All (5 vs Blast) +1 VS First Attack of Round
TB 3
[i]Semi: Aim
Semi: Standard Attack at 65
Parry at 65[i]
Going to hit the same one again.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
"The Butcher"

The warp thing's grasp on the Butcher gives way, though Butcher never notices, as he is still lost in his frenzy, though the desire for blood, over general carnage, abates. Realizing that the sword had some impact his fist didn't he makes his way over to attack the shadow thing pestering the Navigator.

moving to close, then standard attack. TN should be 49+10(frenzy)-20(off hand use)=39, 49 if we count as teaming up on the thing. .

pre:
Combat Block:
49 33 55  51  41  34  35  41  22

CC Power Fist (Mezoa) 	Dam:2d10+10E Pen:9 Spcl: Power Field, Unwieldy 
CC Power Fist (Mezoa)[while frenzied] 	Dam:2d10+12E Pen:9 Spcl: Power Field, Unwieldy 
GC Grox whip Dam:1d10+3R Pen: 2 Spcl: flexible, tearing
Bolt Pistol x2 Type: pistol Range:20 RoF:S/2/- Dam:1d10+5X Pen:4 clp:8 rld:full spcl:tearing

Jaded
Die hard
Frenzy
Survivor
Hatred (all)
AP 6 All

Wounds: 17/17
Init: 1d10 + 4
Dodge: 41

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
Maintenance Shrine:
The pistol discharges with an audible thundercrack as the bolt heats the ambient air. Taken in the chest, the electrically discharging servitor emits a discordant wail. Seemingly unphased, it raises an arm toward Eunice as if to ward off the blows. The baleful warp energy begins to stream off the array of tools replacing the servitors fingers. The coalescing into a warp spawned mockery of her own plasma weaponry. The mangled hand closes and the orb bursts. For an instant there is a sound like a bird screeching in agony, then the servitor simply explodes. Warp lightning discharges in multiple directions, burning ragged lines through the deck plating. Showing all the good sense that proper Imperial training can provide, Eunice was flat on the deck well before the lightning passed through her previous position.

For his part, Tristan stands unphased. Whether through the favor of the Emperor or simply the good fortune of having his target shield him from the worst of it only He could answer. His faith proven once again, he whips his blade across with strength born of zeal. The motor roars as teeth rip through flesh, bone, and plastics. From arteries both natural and synthetic blood and more arcane fluids spray back across his face. Even blinding as it is, this too proves to be His will. The unexpected assault spoils the aim of the daemonic puppet, poised as it was to skewer him from behind.

From the formerly hostile tech-priest there is an exhultant screech of binary. +It's done, the fields are up!+

Two down, just the daemonette infested servitor left. Also the geller fields are up, so you no longer taste fuscia.

Tristan is at a -10 penalty to WS & BS from all the oil and blood in his eyes.

Eunice Incinerates Sparky
Eunice Dodges The Lightning Rave
Tristan Hits. Unnecessary RF chance Confirms because Orokos loves you. Another 10. Final Damage 35
Tristan fails to avoid the spray of fluids.
Possessed Servitor fails too.
Possessed Servitor Whiffs.

The Elevator:
Warp fire erupts once more, but this time it finds the daemonic shadows sluggish in their retreat. Of course with one of them wrapped around his person, the flames pose certain other problems. It is only by the grace of Imperial force field technology that Gregori is spared a pyrotechnic end. The energy field glows as the unnatural flames assail it, until erupting in a flash of brilliant light throughout the room that blinds everyone present. However, this proves little deterrant to the enraged head of the cleavers. With the sudden death of his original target, he diverts toward the screaming of Skink's unfortunate henchman. Bowling into the howling man, his clumsy but enthusiastic sword strokes bring a brutal end to noise.

When sight and sanity return, all the shadows are gone. Skink slinks out of the corner furtively, as though expecting a new attack at any moment. Of his other minions there is no sign. "Are there more of those things? How do we get out of here? For that matter where is here?" Behind his eyes, something stirs.

This one ended quickly once they both failed the agility roll. Fight is over, Skink's men are gone but he remains.

Spectres get torched. Far Ghost takes 6. Righteous Fury on other rolls For 24 after soak.
Butcher Hits And finishes the unfortunate minion.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Gregori Murdoch

Power Fatigue vs 55: 50

Breathing heavily but alive and sane, Gregori feels the Geller field burst back into life and nods approvingly. Nothing was left nearby, and at the very least no more of these horrors could get aboard. He gives a wary glance in the Butcher's direction, hoping he wasn't going to decide to stab anyone else, then turns to face Skink.

"It's the approach to the bridge, but that doesn't explain what you're doing here, past the doors..."

Seized by a sudden suspicion, Gregori reaches out in the Warp, trying to sense Skink's soul. Something wasn't right here.

I see you down there, subtext!

I'll spend a FP and roll Psyniscience vs 55 (55 -10 Fatigue +10 FP), spend another FP to reroll if necessary. I'll let Tran roll this since I don't know if there's a modifier to the test and I don't have time to hop on IRC right now.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

Gregori: Peering into the warp you find something altogether different from the craven bureaucrat you know. Shadows coil and twist around his sunken flesh. Eyes atrophy and rot before your gaze, leaving only black pits. His mouth contorts into a silent scream. Seemingly withering under the scrutiny, Skink speaks up. "What doors?" he asks with fearful confusion. "The ship shifted, then some monster started chasing us. We got enough of a lead on it to hide in a dark room, and then you showed up and the shadows tried to kill me! Oh Emperor do you think it heard all that fighting?"

Through his chattering you feel your gaze drawn to his empty eyes. There's something there that you can't quite see. If you could just find it, you'd understand.

Gregori Psynicience at 45: 1d100 10

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

"Oh, good. I thought these were on the fritz again. Hey, Father! Duck!" Joy of Joys, only the horrifying, speaking amalgamation of flesh and metal is left.

Quick draw swap again, shooting the big one with maximal semi BS 84
shoot big servitor, max semi BS 84: 1d100 6
Looks like Orokos is leaving Tristan for someone else!

pre:
Combat Block:

GC Plasma Pistol (Ryza) 	Pistol 30m S/2/– 1d10+6 E Pen 6 clip 10 rld 3 Full Overheat Reliable
CC Bolt Pistol (Ceres) 		Pistol 30m S/2/– 1d10+5 X Pen 4 clip 8  rld 1 Full Tearing

Quick Draw
AP 4 All, 5 vs Blast

FP: 2/3

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
"The Butcher"

As the last of the warp things "dies", or as close to death as Butcher can understand, he begins to pant, as all the pent up anger he had for the captain of the ship fades in disappointment. He's not entirely sure what happened, but he knows that those things had tried to influence him. The one thing he would not admit is the blood lust he momentarily felt in addition to his frenzied state felt, right somehow.

His gaze shifts between Sink and the navigator, "I care not where here is, since here lacks this ship's cowardly captain. I will not be satisfied until he is so much meat before me."

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Gregori Murdoch

He didn't know when it had happened, but it seemed Skink had succumbed to one of Them. Perhaps it was before they had even entered the room? He might not even be aware of his condition; these shadows seemed too simplistic to imitate his personality so perfectly. No, if Gregori had to guess, it was coiled up inside his soul, waiting for a better host to come along. What was to be done? On one hand, Gregori knew that generally daemonic possession was not something you wanted the host to survive. Even afterwards, they would be...sullied. On the other hand, having just been on a ship that had been exposed to the open warp for several minutes, he knew that the Imperial Creed proscribed the death of all those onboard, just for safety's sake. No one aboard would be pure after this. No, if he could draw this thing out, the Seneschal could still be useful.

Gregori raises his hellpistol at Skink and bares his mouthful of needles. "Butcher, I see one of the shadows squirming in his soul. He is possessed, but I may be able to draw it out. Stand ready; if he attacks me, we need to slay him before it can twist his flesh to its purpose. You can't fool me, you vile abomination. I see you in there. Show yourself. If you want me, you'll have to come out and get me. Otherwise, you're going back where you came from, and you'll never have another opportunity to find a host."

I'm guessing this is your way of removing Skink from the game since he hasn't posted in forever, but just in case I'm making a cursory attempt to draw out the daemon. If you want to test something, maybe Opposed WP or Deceive? Otherwise, when he freaks out/tries to attack me I'll just Semi-Auto him at point blank, and I assume the Butcher will clobber him too.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird

"He who stands with me is my brother."

"Well done brother!" Tristan crowed, grinning through the foul viscera slathered on his face. "Looks like this chapter is closing."
He fought conservatively as he mopped the gore from his face. "Such a pleasure to have brothers and sisters in battle."

WP11/11 FP 6/6 IP11 CP0
55/65 Good Chainsword Melee1 1d10(Highest/2)+6R P2 Tearing Balanced
Good Rosarius 45 01-05
TB 3
[i]Full: Guarded Attack at 35
Parry at 65[i]
Going to play it safe while wiping off the gore. Then I'm going to throw an All Out Attack next round :black101:

Rockopolis fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Dec 27, 2015

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

The Elevator:
Skink steps back in alarm. "What," the word is shouted. More statement of confusion than question. "That's insane!" Panic plays across his face as he searches frantically for some escape, some hole to hide in. "You can't do this," he pleads. "My people will hear about it, and the truce will be shattered."

With no easy exit available, the former seneschal's gaze fixes on the pistol before him. Hands open and close spasmodically, as if grasping at some imagined salvation. "We'll all burn."

Gregori:
The nightmarish visage makes his animated pleas almost farcical. Through it all the blank emptiness of its face remains unmoved, lending the words an almost artificial quality. The effect is much like a recording played from somewhere within. Thoughts of banishment and exorcism come with some difficulty. Fatigue and tension have conspired to rob your mind of clarity. One relevant thought does come through however. It is the Emperor that truly protects against the horrors of the warp, something even the most humble voidsman knows.

Since nobody has really decided to act, Skink is firmly in the begging for his life phase. Gregori fails FL: Warp, but everyone knows that you need the Emperor to fight monsters.
FL: Warp fails miserably.

Maintenance Shrine:
Twisting steel, cables, and long dead flesh beyond their tolerances, the unnatural servitor simply pirouettes out of the way of Eunice's first shot. However, even that supernatural display of agility cannot save it from Raier's wrath. The second blast of energy washes over the dead thing's face, sizzling as it consumes the fatty tissue in conflagration. Through the ruined mass of melted flesh and gleaming bone the horror laughs with unrestrained glee. It strikes out at Tristan rapidly even as he struggles to clear his sight. This time neither combatant can land a blow of any consequence.

Not much happening this round. I probably should've given the daemonette servitor more WS than I did, but then again if the blasty one had lasted one more round to finish his possession this probably wouldn't be going so well. The overkill blood spray is gone now so WS is back to where it should be. As one last thing, Wiegieman is shooting into melee now. With that roll it didn't matter any this round, but something to keep in mind.

Possessed Servitor dodges one shot and loses 5 wounds to the other
Tristan Misses
Possessed Servitor botches her attack

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

"Why won't you die?!" Dammit, nothing should be able to twist like that.

Another quick draw overcharge shot, moving during a semi to point blank: BS 64 +30 PB -20 shooting into close combat +0 move during semi = 74
shoot at BS 74: 1d100 97
nope, fate point it:
fate reroll at bs 74: 1d100 16

pre:
Combat Block:

Quick Draw
AP 4 All, 5 vs Blast

FP: 1/3

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

One day at lunch, realizing he had slain no no daemons, he spoke these memorable words: "My friends, I have wasted a day." -Lives of the Saints

Tristan retreated, his blade roaring a defiant threat as he scrambled to clear his eyes.
"Would have been happier not to see that." he admitted as he finally wiped the gore from his eyes. You're very ugly.

He skidded to a stop, setting his feet and bracing himself.
"So get out of my sight. Begone!
he bellowed, unleashing a mighty blow at the fiend bearing down at him.

WP11/11 FP 6/6 IP11 CP0
55/65 Good Chainsword Melee 1d10(Highest/2)+6R P2 Tearing Balanced
Good Rosarius 45 01-05
TB 3
Going for broke, All Out Attack at 85, you know what? Fate Point. 95
Also will spend another to reroll on a failure. Please roll to see if I regain Fate points.

We haven't lost the race while Skink is still up and about.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Gregori Murdoch

Gregori exhales sharply through his nose and lowers the pistol slightly. Shooting this thing was no doubt the right decision, but the possibility of ruining relations with the other groups when they were this close to taking a new ship was unacceptable. And try as he might to summon knowledge on alternate means of dealing with the possessed, the only thing that was coming to mind was that shallowest of platitudes, The Emperor protects. Perhaps Tristan would know what to do. Or perhaps he'd just cut Skink's head off himself, which would save Gregori the trouble and give him another faction to blame if things came to that.

"Alright 'Skink.' You've bought your life for now. Once this ship exits the Warp, however, I will be presenting you to Tristan. If your mind remains intact somewhere in there, pray he is familiar with the ritual of exorcism. Stay in front of me while we look for the Rogue Trader and the Navigator's room. No sudden moves."

FL Warp vs 42 (FP Reroll) 79

Voidborn FP Ability: 1d10 2

Oh well, it was worth a try. I'll spare him for now in hopes that Tristan can kick out the daemon, but if he starts sprouting tentacles or levitating Gregori is going to ventilate him.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
"The Butcher"

Butcher looks over to Gregori, "is there something wrong with the sniveling worm?" he casts a look if disdain at Sink, before flexing his power fist, "If something needs killing, and you are too cowardly to do so, I can. I care not about how strong he thinks his faction is. Things happen during boarding actions, people die."

Somehow completely lost this in all the threads, sorry about the delay.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

Two Men and a Demon
With the standoff seemingly settled, the three of you set to climbing the winding block of stairs. With each step new echoes are loosed through the darkened shaft. After a time those same echoes take on a sharp tone, like the distant but familiar tones of violence. Nearing the goal, the source becomes clear. Hidden away behind a blast door, a battle rages. Though the door appears to be unsealed, the battle poses yet another obstacle to your goals.

Can't see what's what until you enter, though at least some of the weapon noises are familiar.

Maintenance Shrine
Whether annoyed or frustrated, Lady Reier advances to within a few meters of the melee. With a shout she levels just one more series of blasts at the abomination. Even this close, the daemon infested drone seems to sense the incoming threat. Moving far too quickly for such an ungainly form, it slides toward the floor to get under the blasts. However, Eunice had seen that trick before. Aimed low, the blasts took the ducking corpse directly in the chest. Flesh ignited like promethium under the sequential blasts, turning the ruined mass into an impromptu pyre. A fitting end, but perhaps not a final enough statement for Tristan. Bringing his blade down like a cleaver, he sets about dismembering the blazing remains. By the time he is done, there is little left to identify the charred wreckage.

Last enemy down.

Eunice Kills It, Sets Corpse on Fire.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

"drat it techpriest, what the hell are you waiting for? Fix the drat Gellar field!" Honestly, the caliber of the help these days. One little daemonic incursion and everyone loses their nerve.

Reloading, I guess? Command 52 if I need to.
pre:
Combat Block:

Quick Draw
AP 4 All, 5 vs Blast

FP: 1/3

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Gregori Murdoch

Gregori shrugs at the Butcher. "He's possessed. Tristan might be able to fix him. On the other hand, it might be best to snap him in half right now. That's your prerogative, Butcher; I'm certainly not in any position to command you."

And more importantly, he thought, it's a lot less likely to come back to bite me if YOU kill him.

-----

Whether Skink's alive or not, Gregori pauses to one side of the door, draws his pistol, and nods at the Butcher.

"Let's get in there and finish this."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
"The Butcher"

Butcher grins, "Allow me to knock." Butcher brings his power fisted arm back and punches the door.

Hard.

• Locked thread