Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

How did a loving mosquito get into my apartment?! All of the windows are shut and loving bolted down and I never loving open them. I have a balcony with a door and a screen but I never open that because why the gently caress bother. I never leave my apartment ever. My groceries are delivered to me by loving pea pod and this mosquito didnt come flying in during then because I would have noticed. i am very observant. Unless one of my prepackaged sandwiches and microwave french fry kits came packaged with loving hidden mosquitos, someone has gotten into my apartment and has released a mosquito and left without telling me or even saying hello. That is the only possiblity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

a diet of only peas doesn't sound very healthy op

fuck. marry. t-rex

alnilam posted:

a diet of only peas doesn't sound very healthy op

all he wants is peas on earth...

fuck. marry. t-rex

peas and quiet

Bread Set Jettison

http://www.peapod.com/

alnilam

woah

Tweezer Reprise

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
sorry op, it was probably me

Bread Set Jettison

R3M posted:

sorry op, it was probably me

fuckre

smoobles

it's prob a tiny NSA drone op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

blood fueled nsa drone, pretty standard

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
have you done something evil or bad or illegal? mosquitoes are the physical manifestation of guilt

----------------

The X-man cometh

Qwerinty posted:

have you done something evil or bad or illegal? mosquitoes are the physical manifestation of guilt

Mosquito larvae could have snuck in through the cracks. Be prepared for more to show up.

----------------

Casio_knight

Bread Set Jettison posted:

How did a loving mosquito get into my apartment?! All of the windows are shut and loving bolted down and I never loving open them. I have a balcony with a door and a screen but I never open that because why the gently caress bother. I never leave my apartment ever. My groceries are delivered to me by loving pea pod and this mosquito didnt come flying in during then because I would have noticed. i am very observant. Unless one of my prepackaged sandwiches and microwave french fry kits came packaged with loving hidden mosquitos, someone has gotten into my apartment and has released a mosquito and left without telling me or even saying hello. That is the only possiblity.

mosquitos love water so you need to turn off all water pipes and remember to drain your body as well because they will live in there if thats the only water.

Hyperriker

ur fukt m8
the light was on

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
guys, it's ok I figured out the mystery- you see it's a loving mosquito, and as everyone knows a loving mosquito is capable of doing heinous acts of monstrous ridiculousness that getting into your pea-pod delivered pristine fortress of impregnable impenetrable insect-proof sterility seems like a lesser ability for one of it's ilk. Befriend it, and it may reveal to you secrets that you have not yet begun to imagine

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

spontaneous generation op

• Locked thread