Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I am not dissing you btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Thanks for the game, Ecco. Stupid unblockable scum kill ruined my strategy of announcing my intentions to pull the doctor's protection :(

Samfucius posted:

I was pretty obviously scum imo, thanks for not being able to agree on that.

My first PM to Kash was Samfu is so obviously scum :negative:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I have no idea how samfu was my last remaining scumbro

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Hiding in plain sight.

I like that everyone was murdered by the sams though.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Samfucius posted:

Hiding in plain sight.

I like that everyone was murdered by the sams though.

Ahem, I killed TNL and Keane thank you very much.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh yeah, Ecco if I hadn't died would you have answered my question about Lumpen truthfully?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

We weren't sure whether to kill you because we knew you'd ask about Lumpen and we didn't know whether it'd be affected by our godfather medallion.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SirSamVimes posted:

We weren't sure whether to kill you because we knew you'd ask about Lumpen and we didn't know whether it'd be affected by our godfather medallion.

It wasn't an investigation, I literally asked Ecco "What's Lumpen's alignment?" so it wouldn't have been effected.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

We reached that conclusion which is why we murdered you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Thanks for the game, Ecco. Stupid unblockable scum kill ruined my strategy of announcing my intentions to pull the doctor's protection :(

My first PM to Kash was Samfu is so obviously scum :negative:

It pains me to know that we pretty much nailed all the scum between us and weren't able to get them :negative:

• Locked thread