Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
It takes more than loving someone you don't know to keep yourself warm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

precision posted:

Actually cardio is great for creating body heat.

cuntman.net

precision posted:

how do i know you didnt come up with this

precision

by VideoGames
Stop me, oh oh oh stop me - stop me if you THINK that you've heard this one before...

I still love you. Oh, I STILL love you! Only SLIGHTLY less than I used to!

:sigh:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

precision posted:

What is this even trying to say? I mean, just body heat is certainly not enough to stay warm once you get under a certain temperature. You need layers and some source of heat, just insulation will not protect you far below zero.

Bwee
Frightened Rabbit

precision

by VideoGames

joke_explainer posted:

What is this even trying to say? I mean, just body heat is certainly not enough to stay warm once you get under a certain temperature. You need layers and some source of heat, just insulation will not protect you far below zero.

forums user joke_explainer, allow me to explain: itt the lyricist is saying that merely finding love in the hole of another human being is not enough to stay happy and hopeful in this world.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you can't find comfort and happiness in the sexual embrace of a stranger

----------------

joke_explainer

precision posted:

forums user joke_explainer, allow me to explain: itt the lyricist is saying that merely finding love in the hole of another human being is not enough to stay happy and hopeful in this world.

Thanks. I thought that might be it. I wonder if the singer thinks close, meaningful friendships + random sex is enough either. It's just kind of weird to phrase it as 'warm' like, you'd freeze to death if you hosed too many strangers.

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Prevent hypothermia: enter into a wholesome, Christian marriage
-frightened rabbit

precision

by VideoGames

Pomp posted:

lol if you can't find comfort and happiness in the sexual embrace of a stranger

the fact that i can't remember their names, sometimes, haunts me like the ghosts upon the Thames

----------------

joke_explainer

precision posted:

the fact that i can't remember their names, sometimes, haunts me like the ghosts upon the Thames

Well, it's practical to at least track the identities of people in your sexual history. What if you find out you have an STD? The responsible thing to do is to contact your former partners. Keep a log book of some sort in the future, not for any kind of conquest tracking but just practicality. And get tested. Unless your metaphor is actually implying that you are not haunted, because ghosts aren't real and there's no ghosts on the Thames, so you are actually okay. But still its good advice.

Afro Doug

alll these dudes made funny post. i thik i made them. in facct anything funny thats ever happened, yeah i did that.groucho marx yeah that guy copyed my posts even way back when

precision

by VideoGames
aggred

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Cops are the biggest gang in america. Can you imagine saying that to some old people and then putting on sunglasses while you walk away from their stunned faces? I bet it feels real good.

----------------

DemonToadGoat

Internet is a drug worse than opium.

DemonToadGoat

like the effects of opiom in the hollywoodized jack the ripper era london

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
what

google THIS

precision posted:

grandma was always so wise

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Life is dangerous, you never come out of it alive.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It takes two snakes to cross a puddle

• Locked thread