Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

railroad terror posted:

hey congratulations man, I got a haircut recently too!

me too, new haircut crew :whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Yesterday my friend texted he had a new haircut, I said show me and he sent a picture of a dick. I was sitting next to my kid. My kid just said "you are to old for this poo poo" anyway now the word "haircut" is traumatizing, and I will soon look like a Sasquatch
this is my haircut story, I had to let it out

fuck. marry. t-rex

ChairmanMeow posted:

Yesterday my friend texted he had a new haircut, I said show me and he sent a picture of a dick. I was sitting next to my kid. My kid just said "you are to old for this poo poo" anyway now the word "haircut" is traumatizing, and I will soon look like a Sasquatch

You have fantastic stories.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Mundane but relatable. Everyone has someone to be in that story... the wise rear end kid... the person getting bad photos on public... the dick

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

sorry i thought we had agreed haircut was our code word

mycophobia
I can't afford a haircut til Friday........

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Qwerinty posted:

you might be upside down

ty bacalou!

beer pal

you cant afford to not have a haircut . just ask rich dad. you gotta look sharp if you wanna get business done.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

my new dog posted:

haircut tomorrow. cant wait, its been too long
Haircut last weekend. it's been short a while

smoobles

it's fun and good to get a haircut, especially in the summer. i got one yesterday. i am feeling sharp and confident with my new haircut.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

smoobles posted:

it's fun and good to get a haircut, especially in the summer. i got one yesterday. i am feeling sharp and confident with my new haircut.

:jerry:

Senior Management

is it weird if you hair cries out in terror and pain when you get it cut?

:jerry:

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Not if you're posting from inside a twilight zone episode

railroad terror

choo choo
Anyone else get a "nice haircut!" today? I did, and I got my cut over a week ago. Life is GOOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
finally getting my haircut tomorrow... can't wait

• Locked thread