Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders

POWERBALL posted:

From the humble wooden table of Dokan

4/7/13 3:04 PM
List of pilot episode ideas - Temple Heights pitch

• Ando and Bhakti-Yana get into an argument over who is closest to Krishna. Han Me doesn't want to sweep the temple.
  • Ando accidentally switches the regular incense with mysterious imported incense, causing Han Me to think he achieves enlightenment. Ando and Bkahti-Yana find him on the temple grounds singing The Thong Song. A visiting Christian missionary couple (Pam Grier, David Hasselhoff?) condemn the monks to an eternity of fiery torment.
  • When Han Me borrows Ando's best robe to impress a nearby villager, everyone learns a lesson about sharing. Bhakti-Yana is visited in his dreams by the terrible and great visage of Shiva.
  • During Rama Navami, the monks have a contest to see who can stay silent the longest, but hijinks ensue when a wise guru pays them a visit.

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
lol thread

Lil Cunty posted:

12:32pm: whoa they're offering a mandala workshop after meditation

12:45pm: drat this mandala is turning out dank af

12:55pm:

problematic hug posted:

6:47pm - aw poo poo i'm out of tokens
6:49pm - how the gently caress does this silver monkey go together c'mon, work with me here
6:50pm - gently caress gently caress gently caress

lol

Ace of Baes
6:47 PM : This guys got some hairy rear end ears

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

POWERBALL posted:

From the humble wooden table of Dokan

4/7/13 3:04 PM
List of pilot episode ideas - Temple Heights pitch

• Ando and Bhakti-Yana get into an argument over who is closest to Krishna. Han Me doesn't want to sweep the temple.
  • Ando accidentally switches the regular incense with mysterious imported incense, causing Han Me to think he achieves enlightenment. Ando and Bkahti-Yana find him on the temple grounds singing The Thong Song. A visiting Christian missionary couple (Pam Grier, David Hasselhoff?) condemn the monks to an eternity of fiery torment.
  • When Han Me borrows Ando's best robe to impress a nearby villager, everyone learns a lesson about sharing. Bhakti-Yana is visited in his dreams by the terrible and great visage of Shiva.
  • During Rama Navami, the monks have a contest to see who can stay silent the longest, but hijinks ensue when a wise guru pays them a visit.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
10:55 Preparing for Kung Fu class. Hope they let us fight somebody today instead of the dumb wooden stickman

11:05 Master has the dumb stick men out

11:15 hit my funny bone on the dumb stick man again. This wouldn't happen if they just let me hit Chen. He's such a kiss rear end, and Master always lets him out early to gather the donated food for lunch. I know he's taking all the good stuff and hiding it under his mat.

12:05 lunchtime. Ramen again. Dammit Chen

Lil Cunty

fema crisis actor posted:

12:05 lunchtime. Ramen again. Dammit Chen

lol

ty crap

ty landy

Macnult

2:04 PM: My peer group is torn between whether to spell it like "Taoism" or "Daoism". I'm okay with either tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
10:00am: Arrive at the temple late with a croissant hanging out of my mouth, apologizing.

10:00:05am: Priest frowns at me, then inwardly frowns at self for having judgement.

10:27am: feverish attempt to leave body and send soul to brunch

11:00am: headache

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread