Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
They forgot my Honey Sri Racha Stix again. Like loving seriously? This is the second time this month. And of course once again there is NO EXTRA SAUCE. I clearly stated that in the instructions. And this is NOT "well done", you morons!

You have LOST a CUSTOMER today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Please pull around to window 3, ma'am.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Bwee
Hello

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
You should sue them. SUE THEM INTO THE GROUND. Then feel bad about your over zealous crusade of litigation and subsidize them in their failure.

Or you could go to Chipotle, I guess. How come Chrome thinks Chipotle isn't a word? It is so a word. :(

yoober

dude said goodbye and I said "capiche" thinking I was being hip but only later realized that I used the wrong word

LastGoodBoy

One time I was in the drive-thru at Taco Bell at 2:59AM and I paid at window one and by the time I pulled up to window two, all the lights were off and everyone was gone.

LastGoodBoy

The drive thru is closed, so I'm stuck here. Can someone get me help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

JackBadass posted:

One time I was in the drive-thru at Taco Bell at 2:59AM and I paid at window one and by the time I pulled up to window two, all the lights were off and everyone was gone.

looks like you had an own

• Locked thread