Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who shall win the Community Choice Award?!
This poll is closed.
Zero-Grab Kitty 13 10.57%
Go Fish! 4 3.25%
Sub Optimal 1 0.81%
All Senior Citizens Should Have Life Alert 15 12.20%
PZZL 8 6.50%
Coinless 1 0.81%
Conservation of Momentum 2 1.63%
Echo 4 3.25%
Critical Admission 4 3.25%
VectoRocket 9 7.32%
Impulse 34 27.64%
Sandlot Basenoball 1 0.81%
Slam Fighter II 27 21.95%
Total: 123 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Can I buy you a rootbeer?

Hammer Bro. posted:

For some reason that didn't even strike me as strange I thought you were going to give out 5 copies of Hot Tin Roof to the single Best User of Cats. And I was excited for them.
Given how many teams end up being 1 or maybe 2 people, 1x per team instead of 5x to a single person seems to make more sense.

... if I'd give 5x to a single team, they would have all gone to Zero Grab Kitty. No question. Which is to say, if Zero-Grab-Kitty happened to be a large team, they all get copies, whereas the other winning teams just get one per. :3:

EDIT: VV Emailed you, have fun

Shalinor fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Aug 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

Shalinor posted:

The copies of Hot Tin Roof for the Best Use Of Cats bounty go to Zero Grab Kitty, Sub Optimal, Critical Admission, S.I.G.H.O., and Sandlot Basenoball. Which also happens to be everyone that went for the bounty, I suppose, but I said 5x, so there you go!

Folks from those should PM me or tweet me (@glassbottommeg) or whatever, and I'll give you keys for you/your team.

I am SIGHO. Would it be easiest for you to email me at sagiggs@gmail.com? That's my email address.

I also expected Zero Grab Kitty to get all 5 copies. I am pleasantly surprised, thanks a bunch for being generous and nice.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

SynthOrange posted:

What an honah! We'll enjoy Secret of the Magic Crystals a lot, maybe!

You can enjoy it, it's all yours :P

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

I should probably do my bounty announcement as well!

Winner: XYZ
Not only does the gameplay revolve around your dong, it involves crowds of people peepin it. Nice.

Runner-up: SysAdmin Simulator
It's great that your boss/colleagues in game are open minded enough to let you go to work nude.

Also a runner-up: Conservation of Momentum
I enjoyed the "Nude Game" pun way too much.

The winner gets a $5 avatar certificate + a Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 steam key

The runner ups will also receive a Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 steam key (lemme know how many team members you guys had and PM me)

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
This was excellent fun - I hope I can do the next one!

Also - does Community Prize get a slot on the AwfulJams winners page, or is it more an informal thing?

Gunzil
Jan 1, 2010

KRILLIN IN THE NAME posted:

I should probably do my bounty announcement as well!

Winner: XYZ
Not only does the gameplay revolve around your dong, it involves crowds of people peepin it. Nice.

Glad our game was able to excel at something, thanks! :woop:

dog kisser posted:

This was excellent fun - I hope I can do the next one!

Also - does Community Prize get a slot on the AwfulJams winners page, or is it more an informal thing?

Community prizes are self organized and usually posted / awarded through the thread. (It would be neat to see this supported in the future!)

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007
Congratulations XYZ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
So, after sitting around on my butt for way too long, I've finally gotten around to judging my bounty for Best Game Made in Two Weeks Or Less. Congratulations to VectoRocket! It was very nicely put together, and I think embraced the time limitation nicely by just putting together a very nice, polished small game.

Arki, please either PM me or post your email so I can send you your $20 Steam gift code prize.

Honorable mentions go to PZZL and Super Turbo Voynich Manuscript. Both of those were very interesting games that managed to get a decent kind of emotional reaction out of me. (Frustration for PZZL, and just a strange kind of fascination with Voynich)

Congratulations to everybody else that managed embrace limitations, work hard, and finish a game in just two weeks. Doing it in one month is tough enough!

Also sorry for taking longer to judge than it took all of you to make these games.

ApproachingInfinity
Sep 14, 2008

Shalinor posted:

The copies of Hot Tin Roof for the Best Use Of Cats bounty go to Zero Grab Kitty, Sub Optimal, Critical Admission, S.I.G.H.O., and Sandlot Basenoball. Which also happens to be everyone that went for the bounty, I suppose, but I said 5x, so there you go!

Folks from those should PM me or tweet me (@glassbottommeg) or whatever, and I'll give you keys for you/your team.

Awesome! PM sent (for Sub-Optimal).

Speaking of our cat, did anyone ever try giving her the Admiral's Hat? We didn't want to give it away, but we also didn't hint that that was possible in any way so I imagine no one discovered it.

Of course it'd still be evil to shoot the cat out of the sub... but she'd probably do the same to you if she knew how, being a cat and all.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Hey so on the awful jams site, what happened to the reviews and post mortems?

E: and winners for that matter... http://www.awfuljams.com/sagdc-x/winners

and wall of shame?

SharpenedSpoonv2
Aug 28, 2008

Xibanya posted:

Hey so on the awful jams site, what happened to the reviews and post mortems?

E: and winners for that matter... http://www.awfuljams.com/sagdc-x/winners

and wall of shame?
Sorry! Things are transitioning on the site as I get it/got it prepped for octojam. Thanks for pointing it out - that's super weird! I will look into it and get it fixed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

SharpenedSpoonv2 posted:

Sorry! Things are transitioning on the site as I get it/got it prepped for octojam. Thanks for pointing it out - that's super weird! I will look into it and get it fixed!

Thanks for the update! I was finally ready to put my post mortem. Good to know the Wall isn't gone for good! Otherwise how will future entrants understand the meaning of fear?

• Locked thread