Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
That thing was mega popular for like 2 months. Internet popularity is an ephemeral, capricious beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcu8ZdJ2dQo

While nobody was looking, people really dug deep into it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-69RwGDv8g&t=14s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I liked to draw lines and have the guy do crazy flips and shoot thru through tiny holes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I never heard of this crap. Farewell.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i remember this

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
do people still play happy wheels

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
What's the game where you're on a dirt bike and the suspension is super bouncy, and you can hit a button to switch the rider's facing? You had to do all these crazy tricks and collect apples without hurting the rider.

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

Buck Turgidson posted:

What's the game where you're on a dirt bike and the suspension is super bouncy, and you can hit a button to switch the rider's facing? You had to do all these crazy tricks and collect apples without hurting the rider.

Elasto Mania.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Buck Turgidson posted:

Apple Bike Mile.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

half of this video is credits

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

Apple Bike Mile.
:raise:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

NickRoweFillea posted:

do people still play happy wheels

the graphics are too bad imo

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

LineRider's scarf is cool, scarf physics in games own

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
That is one drat fine scarf

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the line rider mcdonalds commercial

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i love it when memes are monetized

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shinobi was a cool game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Shinobi was a cool game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Shinobi was a cool game
I liked it more than Ninja Gaiden.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The butterfly boss was bullshit.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Line Rider was really really cool at the time because that wasnt a common mechanic. so was elasto mania.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

The butterfly boss was bullshit.
Yeah that boss wasn't great.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i do not, op

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
I made a rasterbation of my epic line rider course and hung it on my dorm wall while leaving my door open and playing mario kart 64. good times.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

coldplay chiptunes posted:

I made a rasterbation of my epic line rider course and hung it on my dorm wall while leaving my door open and playing mario kart 64. good times.

epic poo poo op

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
remember when they made a wii version

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
I was amazed to find a musical piece that synced perfectly and we ended (amid a large amount of drama about what was good enough that lasted over four months) with some music syncing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Nice

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
if u didn't make the guy ride through a cock and balls and shoot out the tip then I don't know

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

half of this video is credits

i'm a line rider legend, much like known greats purtle, binglinerider, and some guy named georgio

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Buttmeister posted:

if u didn't make the guy ride through a cock and balls and shoot out the tip then I don't know

That's all I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Buttmeister posted:

that was the best part

• Locked thread