Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

better clock in and put on those steel toed boots to protect my decaying, tattooed body from all the hazards around me as I walk around the lumber yard doing manual labor like some loving dipshit.

they say computers, robots and automation will replace my muscle and manpower but I'm so loving dense I have no idea how to run the software updates on this computer terminal at the will call desk, let alone identify the version of the OS it's running. jesus, look at the drat keyboard caked in abrasive grime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

can't say I should be suprised when in 2025, a dozen of our jobs will be outsourced to one CS major and his fleet of automated picking robots...and just a few years ago we were the ones mocking HIM while we dragged our knuckles into the break room to talk about country music and sports. holy motherfisting gently caress am I dumb

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

ok

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

same

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

time for a cigarette break

pram
Jun 10, 2001
this is already stymies gimmick sorry

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
the only people who don't have email at work are konami employees, real talk

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Sometimes I have to do manual labor at work and I get tired after 30 minutes and have to sit down in front of computer again.

Phillip K. Dork
May 25, 2011

Doctor Rope
at least try to get into some kinda machine or equipment operation because knuckle-draggin is a young man's game, op. you'll be a broken old man with no retirement and no way to wipe your own rear end soon enough if you don't.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

sorry about your desktop support job, op. you might find more people like you in sh/sc? :shrug:

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
lmao

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

lol at literally not sitting down.
since i started pissing in a bottle at work op my workflow has been unparalleled i make so much money idk what to do with it but girls stop talking to me its ok tho real girls suck im all into that 2d poo poo know what i mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

go to bed rabbit

• Locked thread