Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
thought you might like it:

e: forgot to add my sig

my new dog fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Aug 14, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
That seal was shocked.

I imagine if you're an animal and you wake up to find a human staring at you, your instincts are telling you you're hosed.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
yea thats the joke the seal is all ooh shiiiiiieeet but noone hurt him so i feel ok posting it.

----------------

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Um, he was shot

Theglavwen

with the camera hahaha

Just a little videographer humour there for you

City of Glompton

my new dog posted:

thought you might like it:

e: forgot to add my sig

Cute, thanks for sharing

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it looked back at the camera after it thought it wasn't looking, that means it really liked the photographer. it's flattering

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
seal looks at you with human emotion

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Qwerinty posted:

seal looks at you with human emotion

this. good night

----------------

• Locked thread