Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
only the spokoiest skeletens go here, nothing standard or run of the mill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Highly Unnecessary

Commie NedFlanders

sospooky

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Idgi

cuntman.net

the skeleton im most scared of is my own because i cant see it that means when it finally makes its move i wont see it coming. i sometimes see pictures of it when i go and get an x ray which is a grim reminder that its still lurking there, biding its time

Salmiakki

TWIST FIST posted:

the skeleton im most scared of is my own because i cant see it that means when it finally makes its move i wont see it coming. i sometimes see pictures of it when i go and get an x ray which is a grim reminder that its still lurking there, biding its time

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

google THIS

smoobles posted:

jokes on you that skeleton has eyes so he is not completely a skeleton

google THIS

skelemom: this is an intervention, Jimmy. Your father I have noticed that you have eyes.

jimmy: so what? What's wrong with having eyes? They make me spookier. they're not even white like regular eyes, they're black!

skeledad: this is how it starts, Jimmy. Next thing you know you want lips so your face can be more "expressive," then it's an entire digestive tract so your food doesn't plop straight to the floor when you eat it and before you know it, bam, you're a fleshling

jimmy: oh god! help me!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
people intentionally misspell "spooky" in this thread unless they meant to spell "spokey" and post skeletons on a bicycle

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
google THIS

so pokey skeletons have a lot of bone spurs

bacalou

technically your brain is inside your skeleton so really your skeleton is doing the thinking for your stupid muscles and skin

alnilam

your skeleton's feelings on being surrounded by dumb muscles and skin every day:

ty manifisto

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

TWIST FIST posted:

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I Dunno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6d3h-NpS8

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD
I don't understand yet but I am learning.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Tebulot

im hip now bois

google THIS posted:

skelemom: this is an intervention, Jimmy. Your father I have noticed that you have eyes.

jimmy: so what? What's wrong with having eyes? They make me spookier. they're not even white like regular eyes, they're black!

skeledad: this is how it starts, Jimmy. Next thing you know you want lips so your face can be more "expressive," then it's an entire digestive tract so your food doesn't plop straight to the floor when you eat it and before you know it, bam, you're a fleshling

jimmy: oh god! help me!

Koishi Komeiji

Commie NedFlanders

aleksey rising

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Senior Management

smoobles posted:

Sorry this is more of an angry skeleton making it silly for the wrong reasons. Skeletons can't be super serious and angry. They are best as chill, goofy, or existential.

Also

google THIS posted:

jokes on you that skeleton has eyes so he is not completely a skeleton

:jerry:

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo

----------------

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

:xd:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

• Locked thread