Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Variant_Eris
Nov 2, 2014

Exhibition C: Colgate white smile

Welp, Zero Escape has murdered me recently, so I might as well post a thread about it.

:siren:Don't read this if you're afraid of spoilers.:siren:

What the poo poo is Zero Escape?
Zero Escape is a series of interactive visual novels made by Kotaro Uchikoshi (Yes, that one. The one that lives on the moon and pulls plot twists out of a watermelon in his backyard). The stories in particular focus on nine people as they are forced to go through something called a "Nonary Game", courtesy of a mysterious individual by the name of Zero. Said plot usually involves branching paths, grisly deaths in explicit detail, scientific theories, crazy plot twists, migraine-inducing mathematics, intricate/convoluted rules, and puzzle rooms that make the Saltine crackers we have for a brain go boom.

What games are in the series?
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors and Virtue's Last Reward are the first two games in the series. Zero Escape 3 (See Thread Title) is the last game in the series and has just been announced a couple weeks ago.

You can read the Wikipedia article here. Just be wary of spoilers.

So why are you posting this thread now?
For one, Zero Escape 3 has just been announced a couple weeks ago. Also, I'm going slightly crazy from being trapped in the house all day.

What is known about Zero Escape 3 so far?
- It will take place in the Mars Test Facility.
- Nine people are divided into three different areas.
- Junpei (999), Sigma, and Phi (Virtue's Last Reward) are returning participants.
- Blick Winkel/? is slated to return.
- A woman named Diana is a participant. There's also a dog.
- One of the endings will lead to Virtue's Last Reward's timeline.
- Brother/Free the Soul will be expanded on.
- New characters in general.

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

I had given up all hope.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

I don't know what alternate timeline magic they had to pull to make this happen, but I eagerly look forward to anime escape the mars test facility room whenever it comes out.

• Locked thread