Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chopsticks - Round or Square?
Round
Square
I can't use chopsticks. I eat sushi with a spork.
View Results

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
As long as it's not metal it's fine by me when it comes to chopsticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
I'd say it depends, but really I prefer square chopsticks.
I'm also a plebe and mostly prefer those cheap disposable bamboo ones. Metal sucks.

Edit: not the lovely ones you get with carryout that you have to pull apart. Those are the devil.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Octatonic posted:

If you are budget conscious, op, I recommend you just grab a bunch from the panda express at the mall, but be sure not to rub then together to check for splinters, because that's rude.

I bought lightsaber chopsticks. I'm not budget conscious. I prefer round wooden ones but it's been awhile since we got new ones, so they're starting to show wear with the paint crap wearing off or the one with grooves on the end that had the tip come off so they're barely not matching in length but you can see it and it bothers me.

I always make sure to rub chopsticks together in my hands and then stand them up in the rice when I'm not eating because I'm talking bad about ghosts :ghost:

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
I'd say wood, rounded.

I've only used metal chopsticks once and it was kind of a pain to use.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

chemosh6969 posted:

I bought lightsaber chopsticks. I'm not budget conscious. I prefer round wooden ones but it's been awhile since we got new ones, so they're starting to show wear with the paint crap wearing off or the one with grooves on the end that had the tip come off so they're barely not matching in length but you can see it and it bothers me.

I always make sure to rub chopsticks together in my hands and then stand them up in the rice when I'm not eating because I'm talking bad about ghosts :ghost:

I think it would be hosed up but cool if like a mobster served a guy rice bowl like that before shooting him

• Locked thread