Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Thank you to all my friends and also rovert for a magical night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

bradzilla posted:

This can only mean all the heels win at Summerslam :getin:

God isn't it horrible that I look through the list and think that would be fine, even great?

They're so drat bad at making faces that I like.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Just finished. Fantastic show, even with predictable results.

:swoon::swoon::swoon:BAYLEY:swoon::swoon::swoon:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Pinwiz11 posted:

Just finished. Fantastic show, even with predictable results.

:swoon::swoon::swoon:BAYLEY:swoon::swoon::swoon:

She wouldn't be poo poo without Norman Smiley.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

electric funeral posted:

Why? Norman Smiley does most of the crying

:golfclap:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Thank you to all my friends and also rovert for a magical night

we are happy you were here big bob pataki

will you be joining us for summerslam

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

I haven't watched a lot of wrestling in the past month and was worried I was gonna go back to not caring for a while but Takeover woke me the gently caress up

When Owens/Balor is the least interesting match on the card you've done something special. I shed real tears at the Four Horsewomen curtain call even though I'd already seen it last night

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
I stopped checking up on this stuff for a while, what did rovert get banned for that led him to select twitter as the primary platform to publically expose his profound mental illnesses?

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Ahahaha someone bought rovert a new av

classic

21 Hoot Salute fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Aug 23, 2015

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

ahahaha

My favorite Norman Smiley moment was him wrestling in an Indianapolis Ice jersey at WCW Sin. :rip: Ice

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Ahahaha someone bought rovert a new av

classic

:captainpop:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

TheRationalRedditor posted:

I stopped checking up on this stuff for a while, what did rovert get banned for that led him to select twitter as the primary platform to publically expose his profound mental illnesses?

i dont think he got banned, he just went apeshit because norman smiley was not getting the respect he commands

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

Flameingblack posted:

Triple H or Stephanie posted a picture with Sara Del Ray praising her training of the NXT Women, and Rovert literally replied to every single comment, favorite, and retweet telling them "NO SARA DIDN'T TRAIN THEM IT WAS NORMAN SMILEY"

Every single goddamn tweet. And he argued with a lot of people too.

He's currently just arguing with anyone who says anything positive about Blue Pants aka Leva Bates.

Thanks, I was at the show last night and came back to hear about a Rovert meltdown and boy that doesn't dissapoint.

Honest feelings at the show is that I didn't think the crowd was that loud but watching some of the clips today they sure were, so I'm just going to blame it on being in section 105 which was obstructed view on the right side of the entrance stage. We had some total rear end in a top hat behind us who wouldn't shut up the entire night and kept trying to chant poo poo like ROAD DOGG. Some other dude almost got in a fist fight with him during Sasha/Bayley and the guy finally shut up afterwards.

Otherwise? Awesome freaking show.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

cronox2 posted:

Thanks, I was at the show last night and came back to hear about a Rovert meltdown and boy that doesn't dissapoint.

Honest feelings at the show is that I didn't think the crowd was that loud but watching some of the clips today they sure were, so I'm just going to blame it on being in section 105 which was obstructed view on the right side of the entrance stage. We had some total rear end in a top hat behind us who wouldn't shut up the entire night and kept trying to chant poo poo like ROAD DOGG. Some other dude almost got in a fist fight with him during Sasha/Bayley and the guy finally shut up afterwards.

Otherwise? Awesome freaking show.

That sucks about your crowd section but ours was the total opposite, and you could definitely tell how insane everybody was. It just kept blowing my mind how many people were there and chanting along with everyone's catchphrases and everything. And the dueling Bayley/Sasha chants sounded loving nuts. It also helped that there were these four kids a couple rows ahead of us who were just losing their minds the entire time and giddily took responsibility for starting a full-arena "This is awesome!" chant.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Apparently bantering on Twitter is a meltdown now? Low standards lads.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rovert posted:

Did you learn how to banter from Norman Smiley

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

rovert posted:

I think bantering is generally supposed to be good-natured back-and-forth ribbing with someone, and not spamming random people the same message like a mentally ill person.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

rovert posted:

Excommunicated

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Alain Post posted:

I think bantering is generally supposed to be good-natured back-and-forth ribbing with someone, and not spamming random people the same message like a mentally ill person.

Generally

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
apparently trevor is british, who could've known

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That dude in red thinking about legally changing his name.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

Jerusalem posted:

That dude in red thinking about legally changing his name.

I was right behind this lady's section, she had that sign for a good 2 hours without having it taken away.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

EDIT: This was in the wrong thread.

Rewatched the women's match last night, felt like it was even better on rewatch

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
edit: WRONG THREAD

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Jason Albert is head coach. Everyone tweet about Jason Albert.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Norman Smiley taught Jason Albert how to coach

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

Honestly an actual meltdown would be less embarrassing than if that was just you at rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

Did you learn how to banter from Eric Calcara

• Locked thread