Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

I ate half a cherry tomato with seasalt today, and I didn't hate it. have I finally conquered my tomato hate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames

City of Glompton posted:

I ate half a cherry tomato with seasalt today, and I didn't hate it. have I finally conquered my tomato hate?

i love tomatos but even i don't do this, so your tomato appreesh level is way high imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

precision posted:

i love tomatos but even i don't do this, so your tomato appreesh level is way high imo

I wouldn't go that far...

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

City of Glompton posted:

I had some pasta caprese with cherry tomatoes a few days ago - used to hate tomatoes of all types but you know what? It was pretty good! :thumbsup:

joke_explainer

I'm noticing almost no one followed the instructions in the title... We're describing good we didn't like but grew to love or like a lot. We should be talking about food we didn't like, but now kind of like. Actually fully liking it wouldn't match the topic.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

joke_explainer posted:

I'm noticing almost no one followed the instructions in the title... We're describing good we didn't like but grew to love or like a lot. We should be talking about food we didn't like, but now kind of like. Actually fully liking it wouldn't match the topic.

Well I mean you can really like something on a given day - a craving if you will. Though going from dislike to all time favorite regardless of the day is kind of unusual.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

joke_explainer posted:

life's too short to be wishy washy about food. i don't have time to be using food i neither dislike or like in my cooking, i'm too busy making flavor masterpieces. i've invented marinara doritos.

ok, i guess capers. i like the sourness but it's too overwhelming to truly love. they're ok, mostly lox is where they should be

----------------

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
a hundred indecisive opinions about red onions

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I used to hate asparagus then I found out it was just because my dad can't cook for rear end, now that I'm all growed up & cook myself asparagus is extremely my poo poo

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

broccoli. child me couldn't fathom that they were actually tiny trees and that I was the giant kaiju eating them all

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

railroad terror

choo choo
Broccoli too! I love it now, hated it as a kid.

I kind of like sour cream, even though I never used to eat it. Bleu cheese too. Or Blue cheese. Blue cheese. Can't eat too much or I'll get fat

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

gosh, i just LOVE eating rear end now. take a big munch off some rear end just this morning brother, it was delectable

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i went 14 years if my life without eating rear end just fine but now if i go 2days without so much aa nibble my body turns to stone. egyptian rear end eating curse but hey I'm not complainin

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
vaseline

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo
uhhhhh, y-yeah.... umm... is g-grape nuts oh.. oh k-Kay....???

grape nuts

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PUGGERNAUT

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i went 14 years if my life without eating rear end just fine but now if i go 2days without so much aa nibble my body turns to stone. egyptian rear end eating curse but hey I'm not complainin

• Locked thread