Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

pathetic little tramp posted:

so the time keeper, who has never called a match on his own in 50+ years of wrestling, calls the ending of the match based on something he couldn't possibly have seen.

this is why I continue to wish it had been a Kane interference

on one hand, Kane. on the other hand, it at least makes Wrestling Sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

abraham linksys posted:

this is why I continue to wish it had been a Kane interference

on one hand, Kane. on the other hand, it at least makes Wrestling Sense

What if Kane was the time keeper???

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
What if it was Shane-O-Mac

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

triplexpac posted:

What if Kane was the time keeper???

you know what with someone in the thread seeming to earnestly say "Kane's pyro is on the ringposts!" I honestly thought this is what they were going to do when I heard the bell ring

I was a little mad when I thought that because it would imply he'd be Corporate Kane and not Demon Kane but thought they could at least do a boring-but-logical angle building a feud with Taker over the next couple months until he inevitably put the mask back on and fought Taker in a bad match at Survivor Series or Rumble and lost and then we got Lesnar/Taker II at Mania

I would not have been excited to watch any of that, but I would have at least been able to accept it

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I said it was Kane when it happened and, I'll be damned, it should have been Kane! Need a gently caress finish? It's gotta be Kane.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
At least a Kane interference spot would've cooled the crowd off instead of outright murdering them.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I can think of literally no one I'd like to see get involved in that less than Kane, who as far as I know is done wrestling Taker after that lengthy and bad feud a couple of years ago.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
At least Kane interfering would have made sense, since Brock broke his leg or whatever and Undertaker is his brother. It's odd that he's not involved in the storyline to date, the one time he belongs in an angle he's not there

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

In what universe is it worth Brock's contract or anyone's time for him to be doing a long program with Kane? They fed Big Show to Brock, they are not going to make Brock wrestle Kane.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

kane is a very safe worker, undertaker's body is 90% air and 10% twigs, I believe a match between them makes a lot of sense

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
except that nobody wants to see it at this point

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

when has that ever stopped them before

(answer: goldust/stardust, actually :smith:)

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Undertaker should wrestle Very Safe Worker Jack Swagger.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Aug 24, 2015

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Kane and Undertaker should wrestle again and Kane should go over clean in a complete squash match

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Kane should run for president as a Libertarian

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

zakharov posted:

Kane should run for president as a Libertarian

He puts the mask back on when dealing with a particularly tricky negotiation

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Alain Post posted:

What if it was Shane-O-Mac

I will wish for this till the day I die.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
Shane-O is all old now, I'm not sure him coming back will be as fun as we all want

Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.

triplexpac posted:

Shane-O is all old now, I'm not sure him coming back will be as fun as we all want

What if he just came back so we could hear his music one last time did his dance and then left without doing anything else.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Peter Bazooka posted:

What if he just came back so we could hear his music one last time did his dance and then left without doing anything else.

But what if he's so old and withered he can't do the dance anymore, then we all get sad because we're faced with our own mortality

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Eh, he's slowly morphing into Vince, but isn't quite there yet.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Shane also looks like Danny Doring I feel I should point out

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I'd be fine with it being either of these guys

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
THE VIGILANTE MARK YEATON HAS RETURNED

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
did that poo poo really happen last night? The part where they sat up next to each other and laughed and then the ending. Good Lord.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I like that Taker is now Frank Mir.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

electric funeral posted:

did that poo poo really happen last night? The part where they sat up next to each other and laughed and then the ending. Good Lord.

What's supposed to be bad about the laughing? It was fantastic.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Wendell posted:

It was great other than Michael Cole yelling about what a historic moment it was

I half expected him to tell us that 'UNDERTAKER CALLS THAT HIS CRAZED LAUGHTER JOHN!!!'

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

Wendell posted:

Oh I didn't mean to infer it was bad. It was great! Just very strange.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I viewed it as sarcastic laughter from taker but maybe it's just 2 crazy weirdos laughing at the pain

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

electric funeral posted:

it was a great spot, they did some really, really good brawling in that match. taker took that offense real well

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
I liked the match!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Alain Post posted:

it was a great spot, they did some really, really good brawling in that match. taker took that offense real well

I was actually saying that their match made up for the unfortunate match they had at WM....it was true, right up to the finish. I don't even have an issue with Taker winning, but that finish sucks and makes Taker look pathetic.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I want Shane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

abraham linksys posted:

kane is a very safe worker, undertaker's body is 90% air and 10% twigs, I believe a match between them makes a lot of sense

Unfortunately the two of them have always had poo poo matches together. It's a bit bizarre. Kane hasn't got many great matches under his belt for as long as he's been wrestling; Taker has a poo poo ton, but doesn't work so good with anyone his size or larger. He does great with the smaller guys or even the slightly-smaller-musclebound freaks, eg Brock, Batista.

• Locked thread