Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Ash
Winded | Armor 1 | XP ○○○○○» | Barter-2

With a gun barrel pressed into your back you do nothing, and you do it carefully. I try to get Hymn talking as I assess my options here.
"Hey, I ain't after your man. I'm here for you."
Okay, the boat's not big, one dude taken out, my hook is still lodged in the boat, gently caress, have to leave it for now, bitch can't follow me into the water...ok.
Eye on the Door 7 +XP
gained my 5th XP, so now I've paid for the Merciless move. :v:
With reflexes honed by years of hunting literal monsters, I'm up and over the side before Hymn can really react...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Gull
4/5 XP | 1-barter | 1-armor | Healthy, but Lost

Getting Shot At!: 2d6+1 9
I'll take lose position as my pick off the Pain list

Ouch! Well, at least the armor is doing its job. Unfortunately, dodging like that, Gull's still near the dock, nowhere near where where he wanted to swim out to. Wait, isn't the dock behind him? poo poo, the boat's over there? Where is he?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Seca Laaola
3/5 XP | 2-barter | 2-armor | Healthy

My concern is the scurvy. Not that there's a single gunner, of course, that's ultimately pretty easy to deal with. It's that there's a single gunner on an entire ship that seems to be - no, is - sailing loving beautifully. The fact that it's shooting us is almost secondary right now. What the gently caress is that all about, how that ship is sailing...oh gently caress me. Did the whole armada drift into one of those bermudas? Everyone's heard the stories of those, the weirdest things happen and nobody gets out alive, or wishing they were still alive. I rub my eyes. I rub my ears. Music's gone. The ship isn't. The sea is calm. The wind is blowing. The lone ship is still coming in. That's the only conclusion I've got. A bermuda.

Where we're going, we won't need wind to sail.

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

Another bloody customs post,
Another fucking foreign coast,
Another set of scars to boast,
We Are The Road Crew.

Nicaragua, the Maestro D'
2/5 XP | 1-barter | 1-armor | Healthy

As Jenny walks off, she snaps her fingers, and a girl who had been standing off to the side quietly takes her place, carefully placing a bundle on the counter, before beginning to stow away yesterday's winnings.
Unwrapping the bundle, Nicaragua is pleased to see a small, but well maintained piece of business.
Catching the girls eye, she nods approvingly. Not family yet, but she might be one day.
Stowing the weapon, Nicuragua smooths out a few wrinkles from her jacket, before descending to the main floor. If Nick Half-a-care looks anything but his best, that's something to take notice of.
Approaching from behind, Nicuragua lays an arm around his shoulder before he can spot her. His flinch is barely noticable, but this close she can see his hand jerking towards a holster beneath his coat.
Nicuragua delicately raises one eyebrow. If something has him this frazzled, it must be big.
"Nick, darling! You know I can't stand to see a guest look troubled. What has you so out of sorts?"

Gun is Derringer(2-harm, close, loud, reload).
Girl is Lily Grey, a recent arrival.

• Locked thread