Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
my pet just bit a seeing eye dog. what's some of the worst, most embrassing things your pet has done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
Killed my family

dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Silver Nitrate posted:

Killed my family

oh man that sucks...

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
my cat said something really racist on television

dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

im full of poo poo posted:

my cat said something really racist on television

your cat should get a better owner, but thats just my hot take

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
My snake is a poo poo hunter. Out of every 2-3 mice I introduce to him he will only eat probably 1 and then refuse to acknowledge the others as food. They can take over his cage for all he cares; his apathy is matched only by his dubious striking skilllz.

the mice are frozen

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

alfred... posted:

my pet just bit a seeing eye dog. what's some of the worst, most embrassing things your pet has done?

my dog bit a person once, bad enough that they had to go to hospital. that was pretty bad. tbf the person had it coming for being on rollerblades.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
My idiot cat brings live rodents (big mice? Small voles? Weird shrews?) into the house, lets them go and forgets about them until they appear a few hours later. Current count that we know of is 2, and one or both are eating her food from her bowl so I've had to fix that and now she is an Inside Cat till they're done haying in the fields around here so everything can see her coming.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why the gently caress she was eating so much food all of a sudden till I was sitting there quietly this morning and saw one eating from her bowl just casually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

My cat watches Hannity all the time.

• Locked thread