Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i hit them with the pool cue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

Xd

A Tin Of Beans

hrmmm, did you tell them something clever like, "hey, i would never hit you with a pool cue, friend, and i am very trustworthy!" first? otherwise i am not sure it counts as a prank ........

pranks with deception and skullduggery are very good pranks. or maybe you could do something as simple as strike them from behind

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

A Tin Of Beans posted:

hrmmm, did you tell them something clever like, "hey, i would never hit you with a pool cue, friend, and i am very trustworthy!" first? otherwise i am not sure it counts as a prank ........

pranks with deception and skullduggery are very good pranks. or maybe you could do something as simple as strike them from behind

i told them if i won i wwas going to hit them with the pool cue as a prize for me. i lost but i still hit them

Budget Prefuse

HaHaHa Good Post Friend!! HaHaHa

I laugh SO MUCH!!! That Im Giving This post the Good Post Of The DAY! 2015 2-9 AWARD! clap clap clap :clap:

(my friend): My God....This Blue Forum is CRAZY.....CRAZY FUNNY!

keep producing those laughs...because thats what we're about in The Yob :coolyobguy: Laughs. Laughs A Make Em Dance. Laughter is the BEST medicine (note: laughter is NOT a suitable replacement for your pills)

Yob Till you Drop. BYOB Bithc - DCT minutes before his death at the hands of the talking orange

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
thank you

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

joke_explainer

I like Budget Prefuse. He's really sarcastic on the surface but he's pretty funny and I think probably kind hearted in general. Anyway. Great posts all around.

Budget Prefuse

why is my old mod star stuck in the byob stylesheet behind my name

Piso Mojado

Budget Prefuse posted:

HaHaHa Good Post Friend!! HaHaHa

I laugh SO MUCH!!! That Im Giving This post the Good Post Of The DAY! 2015 2-9 AWARD! clap clap clap :clap:

(my friend): My God....This Blue Forum is CRAZY.....CRAZY FUNNY!

keep producing those laughs...because thats what we're about in The Yob :coolyobguy: Laughs. Laughs A Make Em Dance. Laughter is the BEST medicine (note: laughter is NOT a suitable replacement for your pills)

Yob Till you Drop. BYOB Bithc - DCT minutes before his death at the hands of the talking orange

lol

deep dish peat moss

If you're bald you gotta wear a helmet to play pool.

verily carefree

Budget Prefuse posted:

you see it too??

bog pixie

Budget Prefuse posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

A Tin Of Beans posted:

I think hitting them with it and going, "Annnd thats my cueeeeee to exit!" and leaving woulda been good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread