Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty

like it still works to make space buttons but the right side of it stays down so when i press it it doesnt click omg i am getting so angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

s
a

m
e

ex

c
e
p

t

m

y

e
n

t
e
r

k
e

y

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You can fix this op, it's within your power. Good luck on your journey.

----------------

drunken officeparty

drilldo squirt posted:

You can fix this op, it's within your power. Good luck on your journey.

ive tried man i wiped it down with a wet qtip like 5 times and it didnt do anything im really on the edge of losing it here

City of Glompton

my spacebar is so loud I don't know if I could maintain a typing rhythm without it. good luck man, I'm praying for u

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

drunken officeparty posted:

ive tried man i wiped it down with a wet qtip like 5 times and it didnt do anything im really on the edge of losing it here

youmight have to take it apart and clean it. if you dont see screws on the bottom they're probably under the little scuff pads

you can do it its easy

ty bacalou!

drilldo squirt

Remember friend, to avoid this in the future clean your stuff.

----------------

Robert Plant

I for one believe in op's abilities, awaiting updates :munch:

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Just get a new keyboard OP.

HTH.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I need a loud keyboard or I get disoriented trying to type

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
if the space bar wasn't stuck down, it'd float off into the void. no, you have to use a strong space adhesive if you want to be accidentally served a drink meant for ammonia based lifeforms, turning your insides into goop. your final action: giving the space bar a 1 star review on space yelp

----------------

old_dwarf

n a m a s t e

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
sounds awful op. call the keyboard company. Demand satisfaction. take this all the way to the top if you have to.

Darkman Fanpage
i once took all the keys off my keyboard to clean it and then forgot where they all went when i was done

drilldo squirt

That's why you do it a row at a time, stupid.

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
don't lecture me drilldo

drilldo squirt

Maybe I wouldn't if you hadn't hosed up cleaning a keyboard.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i once took all the keys off my keyboard to clean it and then forgot where they all went when i was done

just put them wherever and say you are learning dvorak. no one actually knows what dvorak is so you're in the clear

----------------

drunken officeparty

I cut a tiny piece of foam out of my chair and stuffed it in the spacebar hole and that seems to have done the trick ty yobbers

Afro Doug

I LOVE THE SHIFT KEY> THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH MY KEY BORD I DID THIS ON PURPOSE!!!!

Piso Mojado

kcuts si yek "emoh" ym kniht ot gnitrats

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Pop it out and tape cardboard or sth in there. Keyboards are sturdy birds. It's a separate keyboard right, not a thin laptop thing?

e.
oh nm you already foamed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

my s key on my laptop recently broke & im writing a children' book with a nake in it, and now he just says, "hi" a lot. which is rly counterintuitive because the point of the book is that snakes are not good friend, but now he just comes off so friendly....

• Locked thread