Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

wish my posts were trapped and burned to death instead of escaping into the forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
d'awww, has babby been reading his middle school history textbook? try again.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i wish i could live with the computers in cyberspace....

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
pity butt

:butt: teh butts :butt:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

loving bits and bytes, always wanting to be protected and backed up. gently caress em

if a bit gets corrupted, we'll just sue its family until we get back what we lost. if the hard drive crashes, we'll pretend it's the bit's fault and sue anyway

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

bits will just choose a better computer to work in. nbd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
that guy with the ironic spoon too big sig is right,

• Locked thread