Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

you could make your own droids

it was epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I didn't know about this but it looks like it ruled. Reminds me of how in Star Wars Galaxies you could build droids and be a merchant. All I ever wanted was to make droids on Tatooine and chill on my speeder. But then they decided that everybody had to be a Jedi and highfive Darth Vader and Yoda.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Wow I haven't thought about this in a long time...I bet the disk is still in my mom's house. it taught you about physics and stuff while having you make sweet droids. I think it might have been a dark forces spinoff?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I don't, assumed the thread was about that puzzle game where you put down paths for the droids to follow.

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
I do, op

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I remember it existing but I never played it. Thank you for reminding me, OP.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i want a sequel to this for the Nintendo 3DS

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

you could make your own droids

it was epic

that c3p0 should be like 'im so hosed up.." :xd:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

swg was really cool back in the day

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

I didn't know about this but it looks like it ruled. Reminds me of how in Star Wars Galaxies you could build droids and be a merchant. All I ever wanted was to make droids on Tatooine and chill on my speeder. But then they decided that everybody had to be a Jedi and highfive Darth Vader and Yoda.

even though mmos are extremely gay i appreciate the original concept that becoming a jedi is available to only a select few people and is a long hard path

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Frog
Nov 15, 2000

Squeezy Farm posted:

that c3p0 should be like 'im so hosed up.." :xd:

"This is highy ireguloouuuooorrrr" as C3P0 is picked up and dragged to the dumpster icon in the corner.

• Locked thread