Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devil

watching the whitecaps peacefully brush up against my craft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
that one was slightly taller. cool. how exciting

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
gazing up into the sky and letting gods rays graze gently over me as i drift away

devil

now im laying in a hammock in the amazonian rainforest. listening to the cries of the earths creatures and feeling the vibrations of the earth course through me

mags

if i look very carefully i can make out more water for another 10 miles until the horizon

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

woah woah did we fully explore the ocean scene?

paul_soccer12 posted:

bog pixie

dave. posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
laying in the grass on top of a hill, it is soft and cool against my skin. the clouds block the sun, but aren't dark or obscuring all sunlight, just enough to keep the sun from hurting my eyes. i like to see what kind of shapes the clouds are making

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

devil

CAT BRUSH posted:

woah woah did we fully explore the ocean scene?

always keep moving. always something new

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
sitting in a tree canopy and making airplane noises as the birds fly by... how serene...

mags

at camp, in a sleeping bag, listening to the dying embers of a warm fire, high in the smoky mountains

paul_soccer12 posted:

devil

now im on a mountaintop, gazing beneath me into the endless snowy plains. the cool, thin air energizes me as i inhale.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
lost in a cave, the flashlight barely an orange glow from the batteries dying, a light dew dampening my skin. this cave will be my grave, and there is no other place i'd rather be

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Miss Psychosis

Texting in my bedroom, alone, wondering if the winky face is to forward.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
Riding through a rolling glade atop a majestic horse and looking down - just now comprehending the true gravity of the horse domestication concept.

"Wow, I'm on a horse," I think to myself.

Piso Mojado

dave. posted:

bacalou

sitting on an abandoned cruise ship, dining on a barbecued rat. i'm slightly uncomfortable about a text i just recieved.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I look up and see Eternity staring back at me

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

problematic hug

Miss Psychosis posted:

Texting in my bedroom, alone, wondering if the winky face is to forward.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
falling like a feather into the fiery abyss, floating peacefully back and forth like a pendulum drawing ever nearer to beautiful death

Manifisto

A sunflower in an endless meadow of sunflowers, heads nodding in the gentle breeze. Infinity beckons. An ant poops.

ty nesamdoom!

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
standing in a snowy field, the winter wind stings my face, and I draw a penis in the snow with my own urine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

BeanBandit posted:

standing in a snowy field, the winter wind stings my face, and I draw a penis in the snow with my own urine.

I love self-reflexive art.

• Locked thread