Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
my internet was down and MGS5 wasn't launching because of it, so I ended up playing this and its loving great. the puzzles are cool and generally simple enough if you put your mind to it

i first started playing it when I was extremely high on the weed and for some reason I gave all my guys really lore appropriate names except for the barbarian, who i named BIG gently caress and its stupid but i laugh every time. BIG gently caress is the party leader now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Name him Butts.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
are the puzzles easier than log 1? im dumb

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Wormskull posted:

Name him Butts.

I respect your previous posting, but you're treading a dangerous line, Wormskull...

The Real Foogla posted:

I don't know, i'm only a couple hours in, but everything's been very manageable so far. There's a leprechaun that's a huge loving rear end in a top hat though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
it's cool that you were smoking weed op.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

Hell yea.

EvilMike
Dec 6, 2004

The Real Foogla posted:

i guess the game is a bit harder overall. the puzzles are great though and have a lot more variety to them than grimrock 1, and most of the hardest ones are skippable.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Legend of Grimturd Poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Legend of Grim AIDS.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
that's a good name, op

if you could go back in time and change the names of the other party members what would they be?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

id o like this game though, the combat's a lot less aids than grimrock 1 and some of the puzzles were very cool. it's probablyt he best wizardrylike after etrian odyssey but afaik it's also the only wizardry-like other than etrian odyssey

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got this in the steam winter sale and then my gaming computer broke and i'm pretty sure my laptop can't run it. rear end!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

sector_corrector posted:

i got this in the steam winter sale and then my gaming computer broke and i'm pretty sure my laptop can't run it. rear end!

*downtrodden man coming home to his sad family* They cancelled our Christmas bonus... looks like we'll have to wait another year for a computer that can run the windows 98 maze screen saver.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ristolaz posted:

*downtrodden man coming home to his sad family* They cancelled our Christmas bonus... looks like we'll have to wait another year for a computer that can run the windows 98 maze screen saver.

i miss you

Dec 26, 2012

Fungah! posted:

id o like this game though, the combat's a lot less aids than grimrock 1 and some of the puzzles were very cool. it's probablyt he best wizardrylike after etrian odyssey but afaik it's also the only wizardry-like other than etrian odyssey

the dark spire

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
yeah both grimrocks are p. drat good. i actually stopped playing 2 a few months ago cause i was doing irl stuff but i should really get around to finishing it sometime

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

legend of sad cuck

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ristolaz posted:

it's got three d models and also light sources, no way my hunk of junk with onboard gfx is handling that

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

dont care for this game, but i do love me some marijuano

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

dont care for this game, but i do love me some marijuano

Wjere is this avatar coming from.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i believe its a webcomic called Penny Arcade, THE PENETRATOR

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Thanks .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Ahundredbux posted:

that's a good name, op

if you could go back in time and change the names of the other party members what would they be?

"where the gently caress" "is my goddamn" "super mario maker" "BIG gently caress"

• Locked thread